Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very neighborly of you to share.....I love your backyard!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I can't be the only man dreaming about kneeling behind such a magnificent bottom...

Named after James Thomas Brudenel, 7th Earl of Cardigan, leader of the Charge of the Light Brigade, whose troops first wore such garments.

You learn everything new every day. If I had been taught history this way, I would have paid more attention.

attachment.php

I can't be the only man dreaming about kneeling behind such a magnificent bottom...

I was thinking more....standing behind, spanking that bottom while i grab a hand full of that hair and kiss the nape of that neck.

Glad to see you are posting more often :)

You learn everything new every day. If I had been taught history this way, I would have paid more attention.

I was thinking more....standing behind, spanking that bottom while i grab a hand full of that hair and kiss the nape of that neck.

Glad to see you are posting more often :)

Thank you... I'm so hopeless when it comes to a beautiful bottom...! I end up staring at her, wondering just how good she tastes...!

Just browsed through some of your pics and saw both of your vids...

Haha downright sexy is an understatement! Love the way you take your photos, and those videos...

Think I need to have another look ;)

I love when you post on my thread cause it brings me to yours to check out your babeliness...

Wow! Just watched your cardigan video and it was just the sexiest thing! Cardigans...who knew?!

Having breasts helps. ;)

Ohh, I believe it! *licks lips*

Easy, tiger.

What a beautiful bottom you have...!

Thank you!

All kinds of deliciousness....want!

You can have? :kiss:

Gawd WOW!
Most erotic pictures I have seen in a VERY long time. SO damn arousing. THANK YOU!!

Thank YOU, and you're welcome! I always enjoy when you swing by.

Somewhat newly divorced, and trying to regain skills that were ignored for far too long... Thanks for the encouragement!

Practice makes perfect! If you need someone to practice flirting with I shall humbly volunteer. ;)

Very neighborly of you to share.....I love your backyard!!!!

Oh Daus, I adore you. Now let's jump in some hammocks, grab a few good books, and enjoy the afternoon.

Score! I love your skin (amongst other things). It may be just me but I feel like those lovely breasts need a cock between them. Kind of empty without it, you know? It makes them complete.

I daresay I have a picture or two around here that fulfills that need. But then again, it's always nice to take some more.. I'll add that to my list of things to do. :D

The new av......no words.....no words

You? At a lack for words? Unheard of!

Mind of I kiss that spot? How about nibble it? Bite it?

All of the above. Repeatedly.

Loving the new AV....such sexy curves.

Thank you!

You make it so easy sweetie.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

Thank you! I hope your week is off to a superb start. :)

just saying hi and shamelessly perving on an old friend

Why hellloooo there, cowboy!

Great photos! Love that ass!
"For" is amazing. What a great choice for an Avatar.

Thank you, doubly! :kiss:

For the record, I make a superb study buddy. I'm a firm believer in reward systems. ;)

Just browsed through some of your pics and saw both of your vids...

Haha downright sexy is an understatement! Love the way you take your photos, and those videos...

Think I need to have another look.

Thank you! Take all the looks you'd like. I daresay I'll enjoy them. :)

I love when you post on my thread cause it brings me to yours to check out your babeliness...

I enjoy this mutual perving we have going on. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back