Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that curve between shoulder and neck..? Yes? Good.

It's the best place to kiss and nibble and bite and suck while arms are wrapped around from behind, caressing and squeezing....and hard cock is grinding firmly, yet gently into ass....

I went away there for a second.

Yours is lovely. :)

You.. you've never had one?! Outrageous!

Let me think.

I've had a 'Good Morning. May I help you with that?' blowjob.

I've had a 'Has anyone ever slurped California Sparkling Wine off your erection?' blowjob.

Regrettably, one time, I declined a 'Honey, I'm driving almost 70 miles per hour here; I don't think that's safe!' blowjob. We probably would have made it to where we were going and I could have pulled of the highway in a pinch.

Nope, you're right, I've never had the 'Welcome home; now drop your trousers,' experience. I'm feeling a little outraged myself!

For a welcome back like that, It might make it easier to leave you for work in the first place.

I don't approve of that at all..

I love that curve. A nice place to find myself.

Meet me there. :kiss:

Damn....I would love to indulge in my public fantasies with you....such a curvy, hot lady.

Start making a list, I have a feeling yours will be lengthy.. ;)

Fuck yeah?

;)

so delicious

I'm exceedingly glad you think so.

Oh, it's torture all right. But I assure you, it's sweet torture. :devil: I'll have fun with you tied up.

Points are given for artistry. ;)

Love that spot!

:kiss:

Thank you for assuming I'm handsome - or just being kind enough to say so. :)

It's the best place to kiss and nibble and bite and suck while arms are wrapped around from behind, caressing and squeezing....and hard cock is grinding firmly, yet gently into ass....

I went away there for a second.

Yours is lovely.

From behind or from the front.. honestly, your scenario is most ideal. :)

Let me think.

I've had a 'Good Morning. May I help you with that?' blowjob.

I've had a 'Has anyone ever slurped California Sparkling Wine off your erection?' blowjob.

Regrettably, one time, I declined a 'Honey, I'm driving almost 70 miles per hour here; I don't think that's safe!' blowjob. We probably would have made it to where we were going and I could have pulled of the highway in a pinch.

Nope, you're right, I've never had the 'Welcome home; now drop your trousers,' experience. I'm feeling a little outraged myself!

As well you should be! This is a travesty!

I could find 20 different spots to bite in that photo :D

Good. I haven't been properly bruised in ages. Help a girl out?

Named after James Thomas Brudenel, 7th Earl of Cardigan, leader of the Charge of the Light Brigade, whose troops first wore such garments.

Attachments

• I'll.jpg
    I'll.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Undress.jpg
    Undress.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 186
  • For.jpg
    For.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 146
  • You.jpg
    You.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 200
Cardigan II. :kiss:

Attachments

• And.jpg
    And.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 256
  • The.jpg
    The.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 371
  • Neighbors.jpg
    Neighbors.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 260
  • Too.jpg
    Too.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 673
Named after James Thomas Brudenel, 7th Earl of Cardigan, leader of the Charge of the Light Brigade, whose troops first wore such garments.

Very very hot...I'd take you wearing the sweater or not. And the neighbors are free to watch as well.

Many bites and bruises all over you ;)

And I love how your nipples are screaming to be suckled :D

They're attention whores. Seriously.

No possibility of a bad choice when you're showing off your charms, but I do love it when you go all "backside" on us. What a creamy, spectacular ass. I love the contrast in black.

Ha, thank you! My backside shall try to show off more often.

Oh - whew! I'm so glad I still know what I'm doing.

True, it works from both sides...as long as one fills one's hands.... ;)

Shaking the rust off? ;) You're doing superbly.

These pictures are amazing...

I love those panties on you... Great ass

Thank you, baby cakes! :kiss:

Very very hot...I'd take you wearing the sweater or not. And the neighbors are free to watch as well.

Well, I'm glad we won't have to argue about it. ;)

I'd love to charge into your valley of death!

Valley o' Bewbs, thankyouverymuch. :cool:

Cardigans

Wow! Just watched your cardigan video and it was just the sexiest thing! Cardigans...who knew?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back