Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Home BJ? What a very nice idea!

You.. you've never had one?! Outrageous!

you are a gorgeous woman :rose:

Thank you! :kiss:

I figured you'd say something like that. Don't worry, I have all the rope, whips, clamps, and various other torture devices on hand to make your punishment sweet. But first I'll give you a sweet kiss. :kiss:

Torture? I'm no masochist. But keep the rope, we're going to need that!

Oh, my...you're simply stunning...

Thank you, handsome!

Stunning cleavage :kiss:

You're sweet as ever. :)

Wow... ok I really should have taken a look into this thread earlier. Fantastic pics!

Better late than never.. ;) Welcome!

Your body is dynamite...

The pot calling the kettle black.. ;) thank you!

Her mind's not too shabby, either.

Oh, you... silver tongued devil.

your guy has heaven on this earth....

I don't have a guy, as in a boyfriend. I have guys, as in lovers. Unfortunately, not often do any of them get to benefit from a welcome home bj. le sigh.

i just ran across this thread and cannot believe, I missed it earlier. Love your photos and thank you for sharing. Subscribed

I can't believe it either! It's not like I go missing for weeks on end.. ;) Welcome, I'm glad you're here!

Those breasts of yours ended the Cold War, the voice in my head want me to believe.. :eek:

I didn't have breasts yet, at that time.. but I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless! :kiss:

Gorgeous!

Thank you!

Good to know. Who knows what kind of trouble could be had on the beach. I believe there is a drink named after it....:devil:

Given my proclivity for public play, I have a fairly good idea of the prospective trouble. Let's see what you can handle, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back