Mostly because I'm bored. . .(dude thread)

being lazy. I call this my "hanging out on a Saturday" series.

MMMM break from cooking, filet mignon, mushroom cream sauce, tomato with basil, baked potato, and there is YOU,,,,MMMMM WHAT TO EAT :confused:
Pssst so love that wicked smile of yours >>>> heaven<<<
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

MMMM break from cooking, filet mignon, mushroom cream sauce, tomato with basil, baked potato, and there is YOU,,,,MMMMM WHAT TO EAT :confused:
Pssst so love that wicked smile of yours >>>> heaven<<<
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I think you know what to eat. . .I could fill you up.

I think you know what to eat. . .I could fill you up.

MMMMM would love that......who needs filet mignon when there is you and cream :confused:
:D:devil:

But since your still not here, just thought i brought diner to you ;), if you want something more darn how to say this in english :confused: more juicy wet, I m here.....:devil:

Attachments

• photo-92.JPG
    photo-92.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Your action shots are always excellent.
I agree with Kara, your lady is fucking hot..... that AV of yours is smoking....(and so are YOU, me my morning coffee and looking at your morning pics is a highlight) but and I and I m sure loads of others can't wait to see more of YOU 2 .....so my dear get some action.....and don't forget that camera of yours....:D

I agree with Kara, your lady is fucking hot..... that AV of yours is smoking....(and so are YOU, me my morning coffee and looking at your morning pics is a highlight) but and I and I m sure loads of others can't wait to see more of YOU 2 .....so my dear get some action.....and don't forget that camera of yours....:D

Oh, I'm sitting on plenty more of shots. . .you don't think I'd play my whole hand right away do you? :)

We had LOTS of fun that day. :)

Oh, I'm sitting on plenty more of shots. . .you don't think I'd play my whole hand right away do you? :)

We had LOTS of fun that day. :)

Ohhhh I believe YOU, :D:devil:
>>>> fun<<<<<
>>>>naughty<<<<
>>>>loads of wetness<<<
>>>>and yummy pictures<<<<
Now be good and share some more :)

Since you asked so nicely. . .this is more me than her, but I still LOVE it, and not just cause I love me some me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back