StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys....and girls. I think this series gets better as it progresses so stay tuned

Damn I wish this was my shirt, well YOU in my shirt ;) . And just before I take it off :)

attachment.php

That's a really great picture...sometimes a loose crisp white shirt can be sexier than anything else...she wears it well.

Can I be greedy

Are really awesome and so much fun! I really appreciate all the nice comments, feedback. I accept suggestions and requests as well.

You all have 3 choices for today's pics. One with most votes is what I'll post :)

#1 steamy shower (also features my honey)

#2 men's dress shirt

#3 more of my baby blues

And order ONE OF EACH PRETTY PLEASE :D:devil:

Darn women, your so SEEEEEXXXXXXYYYYYYYYY AND better than chocolate, and I come of the world of the best chocolate in the world, so yeahhhh YOUR YUUUUUMMMMMMY and than some , YUMMMY....(did i say yummy)

In my mans dress shirt.

First two of a series of 6 that I will alternate between a few others :)

I had all kinds of sexy thoughts while taking these....I hope they provoke some for you as well :devil:

I think I will also add one pic of my baby blues to the B&W thread, a unique photo I like to call "B&W&Beyes"
always gorgeous and leaving enough to the imagination.... magnificent.

In my mans dress shirt.

First two of a series of 6 that I will alternate between a few others :)

I had all kinds of sexy thoughts while taking these....I hope they provoke some for you as well :devil:

I think I will also add one pic of my baby blues to the B&W thread, a unique photo I like to call "B&W&Beyes"

attachment.php

Nice thread- attractive and creative photos. Love the classic (un)button down pose!!

Damn I wish this was my shirt, well YOU in my shirt ;) . And just before I take it off :)

attachment.php

I'll bet if it were your shirt it would smell so yummy and sexy too :devil:
That's a really great picture...sometimes a loose crisp white shirt can be sexier than anything else...she wears it well.

And order ONE OF EACH PRETTY PLEASE :D:devil:

Darn women, your so SEEEEEXXXXXXYYYYYYYYY AND better than chocolate, and I come of the world of the best chocolate in the world, so yeahhhh YOUR YUUUUUMMMMMMY and than some , YUMMMY....(did i say yummy)

Never wanted to be a shirt more than now..... GREAT SEXY SENSUAL PICS, yoU rock.

attachment.php

attachment.php

awww, (blush) thank you......Your just the best Emmy :kiss:

Love the shirt pics! Wow!

always gorgeous and leaving enough to the imagination.... magnificent.

Sexy tease!!!!!

attachment.php

Nice thread- attractive and creative photos. Love the classic (un)button down pose!!

Thanks so much guys

More.....

of my baby blues.....for those so patiently waiting :kiss:

having too much fun with the photo editing software :D

Attachments

• babyblues.jpg
    babyblues.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 791
  • blueeyes3.jpg
    blueeyes3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 897
  • blueeyes1.jpg
    blueeyes1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 701
Stackey, very nice work on the shirt pix

Pretty blue eyes, too.

Ditch the eyeliner

Mmmm... almond shape, beautiful! How about one with you in the throes of an orgasm?! ;)

Great request.

I'm sure mr stackey won't mind stopping whatever he's doing to get a picture of that for you

Or ms Stackey stopping whatever she's doing to reach for the cam.

Genius.

yay for boobies

You are right!
I compared and ogled many times ;)
I wonder if they feel the same too, hee hee
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back