Anonymous Secrets Thread

M - there is a woman on Literotica that I so want to get on a plane to meet her, whisk her away from her daily concerns for a weekend of free, no limit sexuality... giving her everything she craves and having her give the same back to me... fulfill our fantasies one powerful weekend and then take those memories away with us... oh, and I think we'd go shopping together too

M - there is a woman on Literotica that I so want to get on a plane to meet her, whisk her away from her daily concerns for a weekend of free, no limit sexuality... giving her everything she craves and having her give the same back to me... fulfill our fantasies one powerful weekend and then take those memories away with us... oh, and I think we'd go shopping together too

This so made me laugh... not at him or the secret, but the last part.

Shopping! My kind of man..:D

...I am writing this to express my desire to have an affair...

Truth be told, I am scared of letting anyone see me.... And I feel ashamed because I am holding myself back.

Dear F;

Desire, fear, and shame. These are the three things I get from your confession. The shame and fear spiral around reinforcing each other. If I might suggest an experiment to explore these emotions, and even if you refuse permission, I'll do it anyhow.

If you're home when the mail carrier makes the delivery, open the door as he walks up so you can take the mail from his hand. Be naked when you do this. I will bet your fear is gone right about now.

As for the shame, listen to the stammers and stutters. A string of "humina-humina-humina" would count as three. "G-g-good a-a-a-afternoon" would count as five. So on. This will amuse you greatly and thus displace shame.

But please, don't try this until I get assigned to your mail route! :)

Feel free to PM me if you wish.

hmmm.... for her. To replace the ones he ripped off of her! :eek:

Pricey habit, but if you understand the sizzle of the right lingerie, well worth the buying to have the ripping later.

Old girlfriend used to call really hot lingerie "floorwear". if it worked right, it didn't stay on long and ended up on the floor. ;)

Pricey habit, but if you understand the sizzle of the right lingerie, well worth the buying to have the ripping later.

Old girlfriend used to call really hot lingerie "floorwear". if it worked right, it didn't stay on long and ended up on the floor. ;)

LOL... if the right lingerie is worn it isn't worn for very long. :devil:

I think lingerie is like religion. In religion, everyone wants to go to heaven , but no one wants to die. With lingerie it seems men like seeing me wearing it, but can't wait to get me out of it. :D

I think all of us do. I know I spent years feeling like the only way men would be attracted to me was through sex. I still feel it sometimes, but now know that is not true. I still love the sex, but long ago learned to separate sex from love. I've had a lot of sex with a lot of men in my time, but only made love with one, my hubby.

Me to a "T", and I'm sure there's hundreds of us Lit women who feel the same.

Well, all I've had is my brain, so if they didn't like what was coming out of my mouth, they sure as shit weren't going to put anything in it. :D

Back to the lingerie..Torrid is having a sale BOGO 50%..in case anyone needed to know this. LOL

I don't have any. Though, I have successfully found the owner of one. I guessed on a hunch, and the Litster was kind and trusting enough to confess that it was hers.

Female

I was camming with my sexy Litster one morning after he had been teasing me periodically for a while. I'm on my hands and knees and have my vibrator in and on high when I hear a knock at the door. It's my husband, he wants in to take a shower. I tell him I'll be a few minutes and I hear that he's just waiting outside the door. I'm typing my hot Litster back and forth and it's arousing him to know that he's watching me and my husband is listening to me, and starts masturbating. So he starts giving me directions. "Yell out your girlfriends name, moan, whimper, rock your hips so the bed squeaks." This feeds my desire so much that I cum with him watching and my husband listening.

What a sweet thing to say about someone! I hope he gets the chance and they thoroughly enjoy it!

That secret that ended with the shopping spree?

Yeah. That was definitely not me.

Female age unknown

I was there for a Male Lister when he needed me most and we consider one another family and when I needed him most in a huge time of need he was more concerned with someone else and impressing her.. I will never forgive him for that

[laughs] Been there. Finally learned my lesson.

A Few to Several Times?

No gender or age given.

I have been chatting with a man from Literotica for several months and I am going to call his wife this weekend and let her know what he has been doing behind her back. He is not the first man from Literotica I have exposed to his wife. There have been a few to several in my many years on the forums. The majority of the time it is done quietly behind the scenes, but more than once it has spilled over onto the forums and created undo drama for the members of Literotica. The drama typically happens when the wife is resistant to hear and believe the truth

You've done this MULTIPLE times?
And you believe the guy has the problem?
:eek:

Back