What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That violent leg break in the tourney game yesterday. There is a picture floating around that is just horrendous.

That violent leg break in the tourney game yesterday. There is a picture floating around that is just horrendous.

Ick...that looked terrible! Especially when he lifted up his leg from the floor and it just dangled there! :eek:

Some guys at work were playing that video..and I had no desire to see it.

I broke my leg parachuting.. walked a mile across the flight line on it and actually had to be talked out of going up again because I thought it was just sprained.. I drove 60 miles home having to lift my leg and set it on the clutch to push it.. even walked 3 blocks after getting hollered at for parking in the emergency room parking lot.

IMO... it looks way worse on tv than it actually feels. After the shock and adrenaline kick it, it kinda takes over..

i still don't wanna see it... :eek:

I broke my leg parachuting.. walked a mile across the flight line on it and actually had to be talked out of going up again because I thought it was just sprained.. I drove 60 miles home having to lift my leg and set it on the clutch to push it.. even walked 3 blocks after getting hollered at for parking in the emergency room parking lot.

IMO... it looks way worse on tv than it actually feels. After the shock and adrenaline kick it, it kinda takes over..

The players were on the floor almost vomiting. Some were crying. It was just as bad there as on TV. Two players said they heard it snap. Just brutal

The players were on the floor almost vomiting. Some were crying. It was just as bad there as on TV. Two players said they heard it snap. Just brutal

i know... i got to hear all the disgusting details before I finally walked off..

im not saying it wasnt gruesome or there was no pain...just that it really tends to look a lot worse than it is. I've broke my leg, my hand, my arm and the shock kicked in so quick it really wasn't excruciating or anything.

It's in your inbox now! Lol.;)

i know... i got to hear all the disgusting details before I finally walked off..

im not saying it wasnt gruesome or there was no pain...just that it really tends to look a lot worse than it is. I've broke my leg, my hand, my arm and the shock kicked in so quick it really wasn't excruciating or anything.

Yeah I got a hang nail once, after shedding 3 tears that shock set in and I was able to get some neosporin on it.

How he can be the sweetest guy when he wants to be. Turns me into a pile of girlness.

Yeah I got a hang nail once, after shedding 3 tears that shock set in and I was able to get some neosporin on it.

Lol...

I hated wearing shoes when I was a kid...and stubbed the end of my big toe off plenty of times...THAT hurt worse than any of the bone breaks I had... I smashed my finger weightlifting and had the end of a finger split open and meat come shooting out the end which took months to finally fall off.. drive a big toothpick deep into my foot which then broke off and I spent a half hour trying not to scream as I tore off chunks of flesh with finger nail clippers hoping to catch the end of the wood and pull it out...3/4 of an inch or so deep.

lots of things hurt worse than a broken bone.

Lol...

I hated wearing shoes when I was a kid...and stubbed the end of my big toe off plenty of times...THAT hurt worse than any of the bone breaks I had... I smashed my finger weightlifting and had the end of a finger split open and meat come shooting out the end which took months to finally fall off.. drive a big toothpick deep into my foot which then broke off and I spent a half hour trying not to scream as I tore off chunks of flesh with finger nail clippers hoping to catch the end of the wood and pull it out...3/4 of an inch or so deep.

lots of things hurt worse than a broken bone.
It wasn't summer without perpetually stubbed toes back in the day!

I'm watching the Avengers. If I worked in an office building with huge glass windows, and an alien army was shooting everything up outside, I don't think I would be standing next at the window watching the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back