Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

Hello Rose, the photos are very nice, well done, how do you feel about shaving now when you look back at those photos ?

Thanks for your kind words about my photos. As to shaving, I've not gone quite that far yet. It's still a subject of on-going negotiations with my photographer.

Last year we agreed to a very close trim. Much to my surprise I've been very happy with the result because my outer labia have become much more responsive to stimulation now. Unless something changes I've no plans to let my pubic hair return to its former dense state.

Rose

before I finished I thought I'd share one more photo from the series that I began posting before we left on our trip.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/96rnsri6g0o9t8e/January 2013, age 67 (10).JPG?m

I hope you like it.

Rose

That is a truly irresistable view....:kiss:

From the photos you've shared on your thread, Temptress, I'd guess that happens with some frequency.

Rose

Rose, I'm sure you've been responsible for more than a few young men walking around with uncomfortable bulges in their pants...:devil:

Both you and Temptress have been the cause of this middle-aged man getting into in just that state on a regular basis!:D

Thanks for the welcome back, Heath. It's nice to be back and renewing acquaintances.

All of the above, except (a) since that would require serious spanking, not the playful and teasing kind that is all I can tolerate.

Rose

ok all of the above with some light spanking... welcome back rose!

Thanks, Len.

I'm afraid I'd get too dizzy on the spin cycle. We'd have to switch to the gentle cycle that I use for my unmentionables, etc.

Rose

Always a pleasure Rose. :kiss:

Any cycle you want is fine with me because we'd wind up cumming together anyway! ;)

You'd be more likely to find me like this in the morning, Len. Or when, as here, I'm posing for my photographer.

It's nice to know you find this pose so appealing and that it triggers such erotic thoughts in your mind.

Thanks.

Rose

Morning wood for Rose...Perfect!
You are stunning as a model!
It's nice of you to pose so appealingly and trigger those erotic thoughts Rose! ;)
:rose:'s & :kiss:'s for your Hump Day.

for all our dirty clothes. So only a brief message for all those who have missed me. I'll catch up with replies over the next day or so. To anticipate one question, no I don't have any holiday photos. We didn't even bother to take our dSLR. It takes up too much room in our overstuffed suitcases and after you've been the same place as many times as we have there's really nothing left to photograph.

Here's a photo of how I used to tan after a few weeks in the sun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m19fmk1mrcq4ory/34D's%20in%201975.jpg?m

Now that I've had a few basal and squamous cell carcinomas removed I no longer venture out without first applying copious amounts of sunscreen, wearing a large, floppy hat for extra protection for my face and spending most of my time in the shade.

It's good to be back at Lit and I hope we can soon renew old acquaintances. I know I've missed having contact with so many good friends.

xoxoxo

Rose
Fabulous Rose

That is a truly irresistable view....:kiss:

Rose, I'm sure you've been responsible for more than a few young men walking around with uncomfortable bulges in their pants...:devil:

Both you and Temptress have been the cause of this middle-aged man getting into in just that state on a regular basis!:D

Thanks for the compliment. One thing I've never quite understood is why men find that bulge uncomfortable. Maybe if your jeans are too tight. But otherwise I'd think it's graphic evidence that everything's in proper working order. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a discrete location to take care of things. If you're not out and about, there's not even a reason for discretion.

Thanks for putting me in the same league with Temptress, though I think she leads the table and I'm more mid-table at best, maybe even in the relegation zone. I trust you've shared your comments with her. If not, please do so post haste.

Rose

Always a pleasure Rose. :kiss:

Any cycle you want is fine with me because we'd wind up cumming together anyway! ;)

I'll just have to reward your kind appreciation, Rose...:p's

Morning wood for Rose...Perfect!
You are stunning as a model!
It's nice of you to pose so appealingly and trigger those erotic thoughts Rose! ;)
:rose:'s & :kiss:'s for your Hump Day.

Thanks, Len. Knowing your reaction is what makes me enjoy posing for new photos and sharing some of those from the past.

Rose

Black stockings (and long hair)

I've received numerous requests via PM's for photos in black stockings. I've not posed like that the past few years, but have found one old set in my computer files. Here is the first in the series:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o09zo2mj9i4jd6o/6886017814_97210abf18_o - Copy.jpg?m

If there is sufficient interest I can post more from the series. I'll be guided by the reactions I read in your comments.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rose

Btw, this photo was taken when I was 29 and I had let my hair grow the longest it had ever been. Those with a keen eye may notice that my pubic hair was also far from short.

I've received numerous requests via PM's for photos in black stockings. I've not posed like that the past few years, but have found one old set in my computer files. Here is the first in the series:

If there is sufficient interest I can post more from the series. I'll be guided by the reactions I read in your comments.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rose

Btw, this photo was taken when I was 29 and I had let my hair grow the longest it had ever been. Those with a keen eye may notice that my pubic hair was also far from short.

Rose,

OMG WOW... so many sexy and wonderful thing in this picture... I hope you share all of this set. To see all your wonderful curves WOW.. if you had not shaven I would say you had taken picture last week. Yes love seeing you with long hair hope there are some show off it and your back and the way it falls around your sexy body. To see your nipples hard and your breasts hanging WOW.

The curves of your hips your thighs lovely legs .. Mmm Mmm Good! I do understand shaving it.. but OMG I love seeing your fully grown hair covering your heavenly gate WOW I miss seeing it mostly because that is what I wished to see growing up.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

ps: love your choices of beer.. and to have a 4drawer file WOW hard cord.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rose

29 or 59, you got it and you rock rose! fucking hot! long hair on both ends and loving it!

New to this thread. Very nice body and yes you do look hot! I prefer a woman with experience. Thanks for sharing.

Your comments suggest more that it's an occupational benefit, not a hazard, Temptress. If one's to suffer from an OCD yours would be the top of my list of choices.

Rose

Oh I agree! But sometimes you don't want to get caught looking ... ;)

Thanks for the compliment. One thing I've never quite understood is why men find that bulge uncomfortable. Maybe if your jeans are too tight. But otherwise I'd think it's graphic evidence that everything's in proper working order. It shouldn't be too difficult to find a discrete location to take care of things. If you're not out and about, there's not even a reason for discretion.

Thanks for putting me in the same league with Temptress, though I think she leads the table and I'm more mid-table at best, maybe even in the relegation zone. I trust you've shared your comments with her. If not, please do so post haste.

Rose

I'm sure you're more than equal with me, Rose! And yes, he has often shared his thoughts on my thread!

I've received numerous requests via PM's for photos in black stockings.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rose

I find this photo striking Rose, great skin tone, also like the beautiful shape of your breasts and perfect nipples. Are the suspender straps unusually Long?
You may be able to tell by my enthusiastic response I would like to see more of this series.
Alex

Never had a problem with having a buldge ... but like it is said before it is sometimes not uncomfortable if you need to reach into your pants and put everything in order :cool:

Back