Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

before I finished I thought I'd share one more photo from the series that I began posting before we left on our trip.
I hope you like it.

Rose

Was your hand doing a bit of exploring or is this an example of my dirty little mind at work? At the risk of being repetitive your comentaries + the great photos adds to make this my favourite thread.
Alex.

I find oder women to be very sexy, I am a 25 male and I love to get caught staring at oder women walking by or draw their attention to the bulge popping in my pants for them

Thanks for the welcome back, Len. It's nice to know that I was missed by you. My breasts are rather nice looking in this photo. No need for false modesty. I'm glad they had such a pleasurable effect on you.

Now, about that laundry ....

Rose

:kiss:
You were sooo missed but I'm glad you had a great time.
They are incredible! Suckles them! ;)
As a total package you have that effect on me Rose! :rose:'s

;) What about it? Hop on..the spin cycle is starting! :devil:

Wow Rose. I almost forgot how absolutely gorgeous you are. What an incredible pic. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't need any lessons on what to do next *g* But I'm always open for suggestions :)

Thanks. You sound like too advanced a student for my class on the basics. We may need to devise a post-graduate course of studies for you. A special seminar in advanced techniques, maybe, if you're up for it.

Rose

Was your hand doing a bit of exploring or is this an example of my dirty little mind at work? At the risk of being repetitive your comentaries + the great photos adds to make this my favourite thread.
Alex.

My hand has been known to explore that way, Alex, but only when my photographer and I are apart.

Don't worry about being repetitive, I'll never tire of reading such compliments. Thanks ever so much, Alex.

Rose

welcome back rose, loved your tits and now this lovely bum.... needs a) handprints b) tongue c) a face to sit on d) a load of cum e) all of the above

Thanks for the welcome back, Heath. It's nice to be back and renewing acquaintances.

All of the above, except (a) since that would require serious spanking, not the playful and teasing kind that is all I can tolerate.

Rose

You

After I'd decided on this title for my thread I realized that it could be misinterpreted by some. To be as clear as I can, I'm not referring to those occasions when I am experiencing my own personal summer. (Women over 45 will understand what I mean by that. LOL)

Until the last several years I was most reluctant to pose nude. Despite my photographer's repeated assurances I felt that my body wasn't hot enough for sexy or erotic photos. For photos from my 20's and 30's, I finally came to realize how right he was. In large measure that was due to the patience and understanding shown to me by a new, young g/f who helped me shed most of the negative body image my mom had instilled in me.

Some might disagree that I was hot when I was younger. Each according to his own taste, as the French put it. Here is a link to a scan of a Polaroid taken when I was 25, my very first nude. My initial scan was even poorer quality till my g/f used her considerable photo-editing skills to make it acceptable for sharing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqws4ggxu...age be hot-1-First nude in 1971 at age 25.jpg

There follow links to scans of two 35mm slides taken in different sessions either side of my 30th birthday.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3jhg7hr10... of a certain age be hot-1-1975 at age 29.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c7c5hxny... of a certain age be hot-1-1976 at age 30.jpg

Last is a link to a scan of a slide taken when I was 32.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i92c3739l... of a certain age be hot-1-1978 at age 32.jpg

Based on these photos would you agree that I had a hot body when I was in my 20's and 30's? Honest opinions only, please. Thanks!

From time to time I may add other photos from my younger days in response to requests if, of course, there are any.

Some consider the phrase "woman of a certain age" demeaning to women. I've always felt quite the reverse and much prefer it to the over-used adjective "mature," let alone the kiss of death adjective "old." I feel just as vibrant and alive as I did in the photos I'm sharing here and infinitely more knowledgeable, albeit with a bit less energy and a few more aches and pains. A few might even challenge me as being beyond the upper age limit for correct use of the phrase. That's their problem.

I plan to address why I started my own thread and my expectations for it in a subsequent post.

I'll end by extending you a warm welcome to my thread and hope that you'll join me regularly.

Rose

Hello Rose, the photos are very nice, well done, how do you feel about shaving now when you look back at those photos ?

Such a pretty lady! You are so great at making us feel special by sharing yourself. I want to be hot like you when I grow up!

XOXO
Kel

Thanks, Kel and welcome to my thread. I checked your profile and you already sound pretty grown up to me. You'll have to share some photos to let us see if you're hot or not. Don't be afraid to take the plunge. All the men and women who've posted on my thread have been very friendly.

Rose

I find oder women to be very sexy, I am a 25 male and I love to get caught staring at oder women walking by or draw their attention to the bulge popping in my pants for them

Well, you'll have to let me know whether you find me attractive or not.

Rose

:kiss:
You were sooo missed but I'm glad you had a great time.
They are incredible! Suckles them! ;)
As a total package you have that effect on me Rose! :rose:'s

;) What about it? Hop on..the spin cycle is starting! :devil:

Thanks, Len.

I'm afraid I'd get too dizzy on the spin cycle. We'd have to switch to the gentle cycle that I use for my unmentionables, etc.

Rose

MMMMMMM! To cum home and find you like this, Rose!
We wouldn't get out of bed all day [or night!]! :devil:

You'd be more likely to find me like this in the morning, Len. Or when, as here, I'm posing for my photographer.

It's nice to know you find this pose so appealing and that it triggers such erotic thoughts in your mind.

Thanks.

Rose

w E L C O M E Ba C K R O S E

You Have Been Missed!

Thanks for the welcome on my return, OQ. I've missed being here too and am enjoying renewing acquaintances. I'm happy you've not forgotten me after such a long absence.

Rose

Back