Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little embarrassed to point this out, but a lot of those things just aren't available anymore. I mean I've broken my back to provide as many luxuries as I could for you ladies, but that is one tall order right there. I don't know if we can make all that Sweetie. :eek:
I was just blurting, I don't expect to get them..just voicing my wants at the moment....
In fact it's been a rough day on the zombie front. Took out three today....buggers are hard to kill.. had to set up an M82 on the roof of the old waffle house, but there's no such thing as overkill when it comes to zombies...

OK, then someone remind me to watch her instead of staring at the shoes...ok?

Eyes, Dave, Eyes!!!

Am I cleared for bites?? You seem to be lingering on inspection :))

There is a certain Dapple Dachshund puppy in need of a bath sooner rather than later!! He wants to join the salsa party. He heard there was Bacon!

I was just blurting, I don't expect to get them..just voicing my wants at the moment....
In fact it's been a rough day on the zombie front. Took out three today....buggers are hard to kill.. had to set up an M82 on the roof of the old waffle house, but there's no such thing as overkill when it comes to zombies...

Awesome. Glad you've got the skills to handle yourself.

Always aim for the head, Dear.

**I practice my pelvic thrusts all the time. You know, to keep in practice? **

That would the The Time Warp ... not salsa!!

Eyes, Dave, Eyes!!!

Am I cleared for bites?? You seem to be lingering on inspection :))

There is a certain Dapple Dachshund puppy in need of a bath sooner rather than later!! He wants to join the salsa party. He heard there was Bacon!

Well, I do have a soft spot for Dachshunds. I hope there is some bacon left...

Oh yeah. What was I supposed to be doing? I got a little sidetracked fingering on inspection.

Sorry.

*falls over laughing, crying, wiping tears from my eyes with the tip of my tail, almost recovers, collapses again* :D

"Oh yeah. What was I supposed to be doing? I got a little sidetracked fingering on inspection.

Sorry."

I was not complaining ;-)

"Oh yeah. What was I supposed to be doing? I got a little sidetracked fingering on inspection.

Sorry."

I was not complaining ;-)

Crap, I see I mis-spelled something there. But then, if you're not complaining, I guess it's ok.

*curls up happily on the floor with a bowl of hot soup, wiggling and humming to myself as I eat*

Compliments to the chef. Mmmm.....

Maybe I'll sleep in the Waffle House tonight. I set up a cot on the roof, and with enough sleeping bags it's pretty warm up there. I like looking at the stars when the sky is clear. You can see Orion and Casseopeia...Jupiter is pretty bright, too.

I'll be safe with the M82 up there, provided it doesn't get so cold the damn thing locks up. Then I've always got my .38. Nothing ever goes wrong with my .38.

Y'all have fun with the dancing..

Maybe I'll sleep in the Waffle House tonight. I set up a cot on the roof, and with enough sleeping bags it's pretty warm up there. I like looking at the stars when the sky is clear. You can see Orion and Casseopeia...Jupiter is pretty bright, too.

I'll be safe with the M82 up there, provided it doesn't get so cold the damn thing locks up. Then I've always got my .38. Nothing ever goes wrong with my .38.

Y'all have fun with the dancing..

I want you there. :(

Glad you like. I love that soup.

Oh very much. I'm sort of particular about what sorts of soup I'll eat, really. Bu this is lovely. Thank you again. *grins up at you before running off to dispose of the empty bowl, tail flying behind*

*Stomps into the thread, claws bared...

ex CUSE me, I was under the impression that this was a judgment free bunker. If I want to enjoy a little catnip in the privacy of my own dorm room, I would ask that if you don't like it, you bugger off.

*Grabs an expired bag of nacho cheese Doritos and a beer and stomps back to dorm room.

ex CUSE me, I was under the impression that this was a judgment free bunker. If I want to enjoy a little catnip in the privacy of my own dorm room, I would ask that if you don't like it, you bugger off.

*Grabs an expired bag of nacho cheese Doritos and a beer and stomps back to dorm room.

*Slaps Ella on the ass before she stomps off* :kiss:

I watch Ella disappear before dissolving into a fit of giggles. Then I wander off to the kitchen to make a proper snack to bring her. Something lovely and salty and maybe a wee bit greasy... hmmm.... Bar food maybe?

I fix up a plate and grabs a few extra bags of chips and a bowl of sour cream and chive dip and head off to keep her company. She does have the comfiest bed, and makes me laugh, which a kitten very much needs.

I wave as best I can with my hands full and disappear, the bell on my collar ringing happily. :cattail:

I'm not judging you, Sweetie. Nobody is.

*jumps!

I watch Ella disappear before dissolving into a fit of giggles. Then I wander off to the kitchen to make a proper snack to bring her. Something lovely and salty and maybe a wee bit greasy... hmmm.... Bar food maybe?

I fix up a plate and grabs a few extra bags of chips and a bowl of sour cream and chive dip and head off to keep her company. She does have the comfiest bed, and makes me laugh, which a kitten very much needs.

I wave as best I can with my hands full and disappear, the bell on my collar ringing happily. :cattail:

Baby, my door is always open for you. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back