Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure this is where the Lit zombies went to get their brains, and we all know you get what you pay for.. :D
tumblr_mh4zi09O3C1qzhnmco1_500.jpg

Sorry, after the HungDavid episode, I learned my lesson. I don't want FGG and you calling me out anymore.

And if it was me it would not be DaveOnFire. It would be DaveNeverHoldsFire.

Ha! I completely forgot about HungDavid. Something tells me never left, just found new Internet pics.

Yes, well, that is still a relatively new concept for me, so I get a little excited. :eek:

This is a place of warmth and love. I hope you always feel safe and happy here inside.

Outside is a free fire zone though. I dispense my love of the zombies on 185 grain piece of lead at a time. ;) I don't hate 'em, but I don't love 'em either.

There it is. Irrefutable evidence that bacon is a cure all, a tonic that will bolster the spirit and the ego, inflate one's courage, and make you more attractive to the opposite sex...or if your proclivities run the other way...the same sex.

Speaking of which, could you sit a little closer while you make these wonderful pictures for us, FS? :devil:

Not that you needed irrefutable proof .. you knew all along :)

Not too close - I can't let you see the booty before I actually post it :D

Over-load???

181551428699015314_PjgC0ZfD_f.jpg

Ha! I completely forgot about HungDavid. Something tells me never left, just found new Internet pics.

I thought about challenging him for his screen name since after seeing his pictures, I decided I should have it.

:cool:

Interesting, I was just thinking of sharing the hot water with you since one of those calves your brought in shared a lot of the manure that was in him with me.

Get on in here!! You have to inspect me anyway, right?? I wondered why the girls scattered when i walked in the door!!

Glad the calves off loaded well ... there was some equine royalty on the trailer too. the Freisians and the Percherons will help with farming. The implements are on the top of the rig and on the Cowboy hauler. Then there is the Thoroughbred from Ocala and the warmblood that I am pretty sure is a Lipizzaner. Have a few that would not fit safely stashed with the rigs :) along with more livestock

Care for some soap? wash your back?

*scampers off to my room to get something to hold my attention and returns, sitting on the floor beside a chair, back resting against it... filling the room with a cheerful ringing noise as I tinker and play, nearly knocking over my bottle of soda* :D :cattail:

Music? Or too early?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqmrOoCOsQo

Get on in here!! You have to inspect me anyway, right?? I wondered why the girls scattered when i walked in the door!!

Glad the calves off loaded well ... there was some equine royalty on the trailer too. the Freisians and the Percherons will help with farming. The implements are on the top of the rig and on the Cowboy hauler. Then there is the Thoroughbred from Ocala and the warmblood that I am pretty sure is a Lipizzaner. Have a few that would not fit safely stashed with the rigs :) along with more livestock

Care for some soap? wash your back?

I did see the Thoroughbred since we always had a lot of them around here and the Lipizzaner, interestingly enough, was easily recognizable as well since we had the Arabian Nights dinner show over near Disney. But the Freisians and Percherons I can't tell apart, sorry. Sea World used to have Clydesdales when they were owned by Anheuser Busch but since they're gone, I thought the only working breeds around here were the Belgians that pulled the street car at the Magic Kingdom. I tried to find them after things fell apart, but I guess Disney took them out or let them loose as the world ended.

And yes, my back could use some soap.

Last edited:
True....

I've seen posts in here speaking of collars for the kittens....would this work?

tumblr_ls8pylkUlM1qz8jddo1_400.jpg

Depends.

I think the problem there would be that it would produce some broken necks as they try to sink their teeth into the areas around their necks.

But I think we could leave that up to them.

:rose:

I don't understand.

All I see are signs for donuts. I just can't see what you're talking about.

Mmmmmm, donuts...
*eyeroll*
I'm going with you got yours when they were 3 for 1 and on the far side of their expiry date?? :D

I need mousse... the really good chocolate kind..with dark chocolate shavings, and maybe a litle raspberry sauce or maybe Chocolate cake with chocolate orange icing...Or how about some Godiva truffles????? Oh, I know....that Godiva Liquer in a little coffee with real cream...

**And yes, my back could use some soap.**

Lathers Dave's back slowly and carefully :devil:

Fresians are the big black horses, percherons are the blue roans ... I would have been sooooo pleased to find the Clydes, but these geldings will fit the bill to haul hay and supplies when we need quiet or to conserve fuel. the Fries should ride and drive

Do your front?

Forget the fish for dinner tonight. We're having bacon sandwiches, potato and bacon soup, and bacon and eggs and bacon.

And then we have the salsa party while Tongue Lust teaches us some Spanish dances!

I'll wear my dancing shoes.

talons-aiguille-leopard-chaussures-de-soiree.jpg

*eyeroll*
I'm going with you got yours when they were 3 for 1 and on the far side of their expiry date?? :D

I need mousse... the really good chocolate kind..with dark chocolate shavings, and maybe a litle raspberry sauce or maybe Chocolate cake with chocolate orange icing...Or how about some Godiva truffles????? Oh, I know....that Godiva Liquer in a little coffee with real cream...

I'm a little embarrassed to point this out, but a lot of those things just aren't available anymore. I mean I've broken my back to provide as many luxuries as I could for you ladies, but that is one tall order right there. I don't know if we can make all that Sweetie. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back