I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy gorgeous! How ya feeling?

I'm hanging in there, cold is still lingering. School threatening to kick my ass. Trying to find some part time work to pay the bills.

How about a pic series showing off those cute curls and the very cute girls? Lots of smiles. Maybe some eyes?

Howdy gorgeous! How ya feeling?

I'm hanging in there, cold is still lingering. School threatening to kick my ass. Trying to find some part time work to pay the bills.

How about a pic series showing off those cute curls and the very cute girls? Lots of smiles. Maybe some eyes?

Hey lovely!

That's not good :(

Definitely no face pics, there are some curls and boobs in the set I've just taken. ;)

Hey gorgeous!!

He he :D

Oh yes!!

p.s thank you for always posting even when I don't post pics. ;)
Seems I'm only popular when I post pics.

Stop looking in the mirror and come cuddle, sweet one.
So how many are we up too? :devil:

Good!
I love talking to you. You are so much more than just sexy pics and those who don't realise that...well it's their loss!
I'll be here for you as long as you need/want me! :kiss: :heart:

Hey lovely!

That's not good :(

Definitely no face pics, there are some curls and boobs in the set I've just taken. ;)

I see you were reading my mind on the new set lol.

One of these days I'm going to manage a Brit Isles trip. I gotta be working first LOL. Gonna have to be two weeks or two separate trips as I wanna see as much as possible without killing myself haha. Apart from the touristy stuff, any can't miss spots only locals really know about? Best places to eat?

I'm ok thanks, how are you? :kiss:

Good! Yesterday I was soooo tired lol. But last night I made myself get some decent sleep and I don't feel as worn out now. That means you can lay back in my arms and I'll tease your clit all night. :devil:

I like your boobs photographed and shared for our pleasure. :cool:

Pics will be posted later, maybe, I don't really like them so maybe not. :kiss:

Stop looking in the mirror and come cuddle, sweet one.
So how many are we up too? :devil:

Good!
I love talking to you. You are so much more than just sexy pics and those who don't realise that...well it's their loss!
I'll be here for you as long as you need/want me! :kiss: :heart:

Ha ha ;)

Thank you. :kiss:

That sounds like a plan at the moment! Bloody Hell, they weren't joking when they forecast snow for today, were they?!:D

We have hardly got any, Teesside had some earlier in the week but none while we were there. Have you got lots?

Mmm, I'm sure I don't need to tell you how hard the thought of that makes me:devil::D

:kiss:
:devil:

your fans will never leave you

:kiss:

I see you were reading my mind on the new set lol.

One of these days I'm going to manage a Brit Isles trip. I gotta be working first LOL. Gonna have to be two weeks or two separate trips as I wanna see as much as possible without killing myself haha. Apart from the touristy stuff, any can't miss spots only locals really know about? Best places to eat?

;)

Yes, there is lots to see!! :D

Still awake?

Sorry, this is a rare moment but I'm in no way interested in sex. :kiss:

No, silly! The day has already passed lol.

me not interested in sex? What is the world coming to!? Haha, I'm not interested in it half of the time. I'll just hold you instead. :kiss:

Still awake?

Sorry, this is a rare moment but I'm in no way interested in sex. :kiss:

Thanks lovely. :kiss:
Should I call Medical to get you something? _me_ not interested in sex? Is the anything I can do to stimulate a response?

Hey my sweet and sexy ME, I know its been a while :eek:.
Missed you, RL is crazy here, but miss our time here, the Xfactor, Britain got talent....
But hope your doing great, naughty, and smiling.
I promise, will try to get more here.....
You are so sweet, and always have been a wonderful friend.
Stay warm. I did read on the news its freezing cold over there, well here to :(, shall we get warm together :devil:
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

No, silly! The day has already passed lol.

me not interested in sex? What is the world coming to!? Haha, I'm not interested in it half of the time. I'll just hold you instead. :kiss:

I realised that, I meant awake in general i.e not sleepy.

Other things on my mind and sex isn't one of them! ;)

Hey my sweet and sexy ME, I know its been a while :eek:.
Missed you, RL is crazy here, but miss our time here, the Xfactor, Britain got talent....
But hope your doing great, naughty, and smiling.
I promise, will try to get more here.....
You are so sweet, and always have been a wonderful friend.
Stay warm. I did read on the news its freezing cold over there, well here to :(, shall we get warm together :devil:
Sweet lingering :kiss::kiss::heart:

Hey emmy!!

Why so crazy? Hope everything is ok. :rose:
I'm stressed sorting son out with all his Uni interviews.

Some places have lots of snow, we only have a bit. :)
Naughty girl. :D :kiss:

The start of new pics, sort of. :cool:

Attachments

• January 3 2013.jpg
    January 3 2013.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back