What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lust is easy; it's everything else - the chemistry and connection - that insists on being so damn elusive.

Is this headache a result if extreme horniness, or is it coincidental?
Whichever it is, this is NOT the kind of torture my horny self had in mind :eek:

Is this headache a result if extreme horniness, or is it coincidental?
Whichever it is, this is NOT the kind of torture my horny self had in mind :eek:

Personal experience has proven that release will help the headache. Even if the release is self inflicted as it were. At least it works for me. Just saying...

Personal experience has proven that release will help the headache. Even if the release is self inflicted as it were. At least it works for me. Just saying...

*giggles* "Self-inflicted" sounds a lot less pleasant than it should. Like a gunshot wound. How about... self-induced?

*giggles* "Self-inflicted" sounds a lot less pleasant than it should. Like a gunshot wound. How about... self-induced?

LOL

I suppose it depends on your mood. Well, when you have a headache, it's more like 'angry' sex than it is sweet, passionate sex if you know what I mean.

Okay, the idea of "angry sex" with myself just made me giggle out loud. Thank you dear. :D

Did you ever see the movie War of the Roses?

Kathleen Turner and Danny DeVito. She has him pressed up against the wall and asks him...

"Have you ever made angry love?"

And he replies...

"Is there any other way?"

Hilarious stuff!

I'm thinking that being on Literotica on a laptop in a public place like this is always sort of funny. I'm in a booth in a coffee shop, and no one around me has any idea that I am sexually aroused as hell.

It was 64F when I went to bed this morning and it's currently 39F---- I'm expecting snow/sleet before the day is out and sinus trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back