Pics of a Busty Brunette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to be Honest BW, you are one of the very reasons why I came back to Lit.(deleted past account, long story) Hope you are having a wonderful 2011 so far.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far besides a bit of rain the weather hasn't ben to bad

Something for those who might still stop by my little thread...

attachment.php

sneaks in, brushes dust off the thread and smiles

Someone reminded me of my little thread the other day...and that it's been an awfully long time since I updated it...perhaps I should do something about that...

Someone reminded me of my little thread the other day...and that it's been an awfully long time since I updated it...perhaps I should do something about that...

Thanks for stopping back in and giving a newer guy a look at your awesome collection of pics!:D

Something for those who might still stop by my little thread...

Very nice!!!!

Now that does sound like a plan! It would be lovely to see you back...:kiss:

Welcome back, you have been missed!!

I love how fresh looking your face is. Also the soapy tits are fantastic, but your face... it's beautiful. x :rose:

liking what I see here...

Welcome back, you have been missed!!

mhm my alltime favorite thread

I love your blue eyes...very sexy

I love how fresh looking your face is. Also the soapy tits are fantastic, but your face... it's beautiful. x :rose:

Awww :eek: thanks everyone!
And as for the compliments on my face and eyes - thank you! :rose:

Must admit though, most of my photos are from several years ago...not sure I'm as 'fresh faced' as I was back then but you can decide...

Here's me, taken the other night...

attachment.php

Must admit though, most of my photos are from several years ago...not sure I'm as 'fresh faced' as I was back then but you can decide...

attachment.php

Hehe, you're still just as lovely, if anything you've grown into your looks a bit more :) Where are you from, if you dont mind me asking.

Also you had some stockings pics, can I ask, are those the stockings that are like tight (pantyhoes) but with the top of the legs and the crotch just cut out?

:)

Neil

Hehe, you're still just as lovely, if anything you've grown into your looks a bit more :) Where are you from, if you dont mind me asking.

Also you had some stockings pics, can I ask, are those the stockings that are like tight (pantyhoes) but with the top of the legs and the crotch just cut out?

:)

Neil

I'm from the UK originally but now I live in Scandinavia.

There were stockings that are just the 'legs' of tights. The kind that are held up by a suspender belt.

Welcome back sweetie :kiss:
How's life treating you?:rose:

attachment.php

Still hot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back