What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work when the farmer's market is open. No farmer's market for me.

I'm glad I live here then. I don't like peaches.

This place I go to is kind of a crazy farmer's market. It's almost a misnomer to call it that. But they're open late, and it's huge, and they also have free range meats and bake breads on the premises and sell a huge amount of fruits and vegetables for ridiculously cheap.. I do like 95% of my grocery shopping there.

I never really thought about it before, but gutter-minded grocery shopping is much easier for you than it would be for me.

*beams*

Do you take sugar, too? I can't do black tea without milk and sugar.

No, no sugar for me...unless I'm feeling like absolute death. But milk, yes, I have to have milk. Definitely can't drink it 'black'.

shivers at the thought

Nope!

This place I go to is kind of a crazy farmer's market. It's almost a misnomer to call it that. But they're open late, and it's huge, and they also have free range meats and bake breads on the premises and sell a huge amount of fruits and vegetables for ridiculously cheap.. I do like 95% of my grocery shopping there.

I never really thought about it before, but gutter-minded grocery shopping is much easier for you than it would be for me.

Well. As a guy, you could always consider taking it up the back door...

And I am definitely not thinking the dairy based cream when I read Brit's tea and cream....

god I need to get out of the gutter.

And I am definitely not thinking the dairy based cream when I read Brit's tea and cream....

Am thinking you just need some company in it :eek:

No, no sugar for me...unless I'm feeling like absolute death. But milk, yes, I have to have milk. Definitely can't drink it 'black'.

shivers at the thought

Nope!

I haven't yet managed to ween myself off of sugar in my tea. It just doesn't taste of much if I drink it sans tea. But, I probably have my mother and her terrible cooking growing up to thank for the shortcomings of my palate.

*dramatic sigh*

I could consider it, sure, but... no. Heh.

I was going to say more, but...

Am thinking you just need some company in it :eek:
Brit seems to have handled it quite well.

Makes a small, but definitely theatrical, bow

I thank you! ;)

v8Y1VvbEma2efk3vWvg3NmQm_400.gif

Yes I have been filled there with cream, and have taken it, although I found it erotic, it was not to my liking, and it hurt like hell. She used her strap on
and laughed when I shouted out in pain, perhaps the softer feeling of the real thing would have been better

Smile I have no problem with a gutter.

Also, you have a post to read from me. :D

I know, I know!!

I am even now contemplating whether Lorna should flip him over and ride him like a cow girl or remain in her...

*Oh my...let's just allow the manly man to guide us*

mode.

I know, I know!!

I am even now contemplating whether Lorna should flip him over and ride him like a cow girl or remain in her...

*Oh my...let's just allow the manly man to guide us*

mode.

I'm sure Harvey will be happy with either way she decides to go. I, personally would like to see her let her freak flag fly. But that might be uncharacteristic....though, she was influenced by Eshun....

I'm sure Harvey will be happy with either way she decides to go. I, personally would like to see her let her freak flag fly. But that might be uncharacteristic....though, she was influenced by Eshun....

*thinks this over...*

I will go where ever Lorna says she wants to go...

*does Lorna even HAVE a freak flag????*

*thinks this over...*

I will go where ever Lorna says she wants to go...

*does Lorna even HAVE a freak flag????*

Every woman does, just might take some work to get it up the pole. *chuckle*

Ok, bed time. Gnight Mz. Luna. :kiss: :rose: *hugs and gropes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back