Back after a 4 month break

If you could have any 'words' for your house / family what would they be, and why?

as long as you are not alone in bed.

Alas, I am. Master is away working hard. I miss him.

may you feel much better SOON!!! * gentle hugs*

Mmmmm thank you!!!

I'm sorry you're sick. *puts on coat and packs some chicken soup to bring you* :)

Not sure that you could handle my whining. :p But the chicken soup and a friend to keep me company would sure be nice. Especially when it gets dark so early and I will be all alone in the house. :(

Alas, I am. Master is away working hard. I miss him.

Mmmmm thank you!!!

Not sure that you could handle my whining. :p But the chicken soup and a friend to keep me company would sure be nice. Especially when it gets dark so early and I will be all alone in the house. :(

he must be missing you also

Do you miss me while you are at work, Master? As much as I miss you? This longing is nothing compared to the longing I will feel when you are away on your trip. I will think of you every day. And post mournful, longing pics for your return.

Ummmmm

Do you miss me while you are at work, Master? As much as I miss you? This longing is nothing compared to the longing I will feel when you are away on your trip. I will think of you every day. And post mournful, longing pics for your return.

It is like a baby longing for it's mother's tit!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I'd definitely love to keep you company in the dark :devil: sick or otherwise :p

A view for Master. The last pic, you will probably see where I used the riding crop on my ass and it really stung!!!!

Attachments

• PART951354412470857.jpg
    PART951354412470857.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 188
  • PART951354412670132.jpg
    PART951354412670132.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 190
  • PART951354412719974.jpg
    PART951354412719974.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 213
Back