Back after a 4 month break

Just a quickie. In bed with the flu. This is all I could muster. Feel like I have been hit by a truck. Not like a Peterbilt or anything but more like a Ranger.

Sundays offering

Glad that you're feeling better sweetie. Certainly made me feel better seeing your beautiful self here in these offerings. Such lovely lips, your Master is one lucky man(which he obviously knows ;) )
:kiss:

Miss you

I hope all is well, just dropping into your thread to make sure you know you are missed :) have a good holiday if we don't hear from you until after the new year

Mmmm I wish I could have that view looking down straddling your face ;)

Every time I check in here, you are saying something that makes me blush!! I like it!

CJ you on one side me on the other!! (Apologies to Bamaray!!)

Your apologies are sweet! :)

MMMMMMMMMM...so glad I got a chance to get all caught up in here!!! Hope you are feeling better and spanks for the deliciously gorgeous sunday offerings!!! :kiss:

You are very welcome! Thanks for stopping by.

can we please, please, please return to Sunday???

Now wouldn't that be nice?!

Glad that you're feeling better sweetie. Certainly made me feel better seeing your beautiful self here in these offerings. Such lovely lips, your Master is one lucky man(which he obviously knows ;) )
:kiss:

*blush* Awww thank you sexy lady!

I hope all is well, just dropping into your thread to make sure you know you are missed :) have a good holiday if we don't hear from you until after the new year

You shamelessly bumped me. Aren't you the sweetheart!! I have been super busy lately. Sorry to everyone.

Sorry for the choppiness of my participation lately. This is a few early morning shots I sent to Master. Surely he will remember them.

Attachments

• 1126120742.jpg
    1126120742.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 1126120741.jpg
    1126120741.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 172
Sorry for the choppiness of my participation lately. This is a few early morning shots I sent to Master. Surely he will remember them.

How could he forget such a fantastic view?! Choppiness be damned, those are great pics :)

Hello Sexiness. Always love your pics. Many thanks for the pleasures they bring.
rose-blooming.gif

I'd love to hear that: "Don't stop!" in a different setting ;) And I don't intend on stopping.

Not so sure that at that point in the game, I would be able to utter words! :p

Oooh, babe alert!

Where?! *looks left and right, spins around in a circle* :p

Hello Sexiness. Always love your pics. Many thanks for the pleasures they bring.
rose-blooming.gif

Thank you for your continued support. It is much appreciated. :D

Just a bit of a winter tease that I sent to Daddy a few nights ago. Hope everyone else can enjoy it as well. I just LOVE the winter!

Attachments

• 1127121956.jpg
    1127121956.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 1127121957.jpg
    1127121957.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 1127121957a.jpg
    1127121957a.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 1127121958a.jpg
    1127121958a.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 192
Just a bit of a winter tease that I sent to Daddy a few nights ago. Hope everyone else can enjoy it as well. I just LOVE the winter!

we adore how your concept of Winter involves lots of bare skin!!! throw in a roaring fire and we will come to your igloo anytime :devil:

we adore how your concept of Winter involves lots of bare skin!!! throw in a roaring fire and we will come to your igloo anytime :devil:

My snowflake bra gives me nice cleavage, plus it is so soft and comfy. It's my new winter favorite. I love to be naked in the winter. Slip under the cold sheets and feel my hard nipples against them. Purrrrrr I must admit that the fire does sound so inviting! As well as the thought of special igloo guests!

My snowflake bra gives me nice cleavage, plus it is so soft and comfy. It's my new winter favorite. I love to be naked in the winter. Slip under the cold sheets and feel my hard nipples against them. Purrrrrr I must admit that the fire does sound so inviting! As well as the thought of special igloo guests!

you have me humming "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" LOL

Back