A picture a day....

Hello all!!! I don't know about you, but I needed some major motivation to get up!
Here is y'all's motivation for this mornit. Time to get "up" boys ;)

Yet again my pic is to big! (Haha) I'll try and resize it and get it up for you? Or if anyone wants a first hand peak at it, message me and I'll email it to you can you can resize it for me!

Last edited:
Hello all!!! I don't know about you, but I needed some major motivation to get up!

Yet again my pic is to big! (Haha) I'll try and resize it and get it up for you? Or if anyone wants a first hand peak at it, message me and I'll email it to you can you can resize it for me!

I'm up! And ready to serve.
t1434.gif

May I request a pic of your hand reaching inside your panties? So hot to imply a woman pleasuring herself. :)

Three things. 1. I love your shirt, the way it hangs and clings to your body in all the right ways 2. This pic is so erotic giving us a peek of your beautiful pussy 3. You also give us a peek at your beautiful lips! Thank you for sharing another awesome photo with us

Now that looks yummy. Thanks allyssa. Seems like its gonna be another hard day. Lol

It is Always Time to get Up with you Alyssa .. ;)

attachment.php

Great Landing Strip .. Can I get clearence for an Approach ? :devil:

Last edited:
Simply Beautiful Alyssa .. I'll be my usual self 'Post Whore' .. :D

attachment.php

Nothing so Erotic as a Woman pleasuring Herself .. :cool:

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I love these types of wakeup calls ;)

You are cleared, decend for final approach ;)!

Thanks, this will be a clean landing .. But there will be a maintaince check
needed on the ground .. Could be a very an all day check !!! .. ;)

Thanks, this will be a clean landing .. But there will be a maintaince check
needed on the ground .. Could be a very an all day check !!! .. ;)

Don't worry I'm a qualified final checker. I'll make sure Alyssa is ready to receive a landing.

Love your effortlessly looking sexy pics:D

mmm you are so gorgeous! could i request a pic of your panties pulled tight so they give you a nice wedgie in your sexy pussy? :D i think thats super hot ;)

Or I could bring a camera and promise to take the right size of picture. :)

Back