A picture a day....

Happy Monday Alyssa .. You do now how to start the Week
out in a great Way Sexy .. ;)

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing Doll ... How long before You leave ?

Just found this thread and read each and every post. You are absolutely breathtaking, and your responses to the questions are awesome! I love a funny, kinky, adventurous woman, and with a body like yours you may be perfect!

Wow, and I gave you my Lit cherry, please don't be gentle with me :devil:

Last edited:
Amazing

Am I the only one fantasizing about how amazing it would be to see you in a striptease series starting in bdu's. I only say so as we have an airbase locally, and when going in and out of the ER there were always so many gorgeous nurses and ER techs running around in bdu's. Thanks for sharing with all of us. You are beautiful! We'll definitely be sad to see you go. Be safe wherever your travels take you, and hurry back!

Is that what you'll be leaving Santa Clause this year by the chimney to snack on? I think someone will be getting everything in his 'sack' this year ;P.

Where is my missletoe so I can give it a merry Christmas kiss. Then a few more with a few licks in between;)

Love the new pics! It's sad that you're leaving... hopefully the bf and I can get one last chat with you before then!

Back