Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never do this, but it's still my fantasy...

I am blackmailed into having to, for one night, service a room full of older men.

They are all in a Men's club, dressed in nice Suits- I am naked.

I would have to go to each, sitting in lounge chairs, and unzip their pants, pull out their cocks, suck each one until they cum, swallowing then lick him clean, zip him up and move on to the next. All while they are talking business with each other.

Finally, I am gangbanged by the entire room.

I'm thinking you have talent that should not go untapped.

I would love to have sex with my mother-in-law. I love doing that type of role play to. If any women are interested, pm me.

I fucked my half sister and my stepdaughter and was naked in a hot tub with my mother but I havent fucked her yet. I have tasted my exwife's pee and ate my creampie out of her. Still havent ate cum from a cock though.

<very hot>

I am blackmailed into having to, for one night, service a room full of older men.

Blackmailed- what do you imagine is the reason they (he?) has power over you?

I would have to go to each, sitting in lounge chairs, and unzip their pants, pull out their cocks, suck each one until they cum, swallowing then lick him clean, zip him up and move on to the next. All while they are talking business with each other.

Smoking cigars, drinking scotch, ignoring you, even while being blown by you?
You crawling man to man?

One at a time or multiples?

--------

Probably the smoking fetish. I didn't
actually start smoking though until after I developed the fetish.

or this newly developed one

let me eleborate here im thinking a stroy like this
i would kinda want the guy ta be rough to me about it...like i totaly wanna do it i kinda am now turned on by the idea of like me and the guy just hanging out at my house when he stands up drops his pants puts his dick in my face and says " jerk it for me now"...i wouldnt mind being called names and such

Blackmailed- what do you imagine is the reason they (he?) has power over you?

Lol would have to be something pretty bad- ok- I was cooking the books, stealing funds from a powerful man, and he said it was this or call the police. (And he has real powerful connections) :eek:

I'm with you help me. Being forced to serve a group of powerful men (or hey women) to be a total slut for them while they ignored me. Mmmmm gets me going just thinking about it.

I don't know how "taboo" it is, but my most desired fantasy would be to to have an amazing, all-out, all-night fuckfest with my wife's cousins, who are both sisters. One is 26 and one is 23. Both pretty hot. Hell, I wouldn't even need a threesome with them, I would be happy to have one night alone with either one individually, but it would be the most epic night of my entire life to just be alone in bed with both of them for one whole night.

One of my many taboo fantasies would be to make love to two or more sisters at the same time. They wouldn't need to be twins, but that would be a bonus.

As a teenager, I was once at a party at a beach house and many guests slept over. That night there was a lot of sex going on but not an orgy. As I was having sex with my girlfriend I could see her older sister on the bed across the room with her boobs out getting squeezed and sucked on by her boyfriend. It was a rush to see my girlfriend and her sister naked in the same room as we both had sex. That was as close as I ever got to my fantasy.

Last edited:
Bronco, do you think the sisters have any idea of your idea? Would they be shocked?

i have two sisters who are pretty attractive and id love to have an all out threesome with them lol

i dont think they know, and because i come from a very conservative family (i am the black sheep for sure lol) i think they would be very shocked. the older one would be for sure because she is super catholic/conservative, but the younger one is a little more wild so i really wouldnt know

When I was younger I wound up screwing around with some of my dad's friends. Mom knew (she's as bad as I am maybe worse in fact) but poor daddy never realized. I always liked think about him coming home and finding his precious daughter with his buddies dick up her ass. Where it goes from there depends on my mood but in some of my most taboo thoughts he makes me crawl to him and service him turning me into his own little fuck toy. It would never happen (unlike mom dad is a straight laced kinda guy to stuffed shirt to consider it) and not sure i'd go through with it if it did but still...

When I was younger I wound up screwing around with some of my dad's friends. Mom knew (she's as bad as I am maybe worse in fact) but poor daddy never realized. I always liked think about him coming home and finding his precious daughter with his buddies dick up her ass. Where it goes from there depends on my mood but in some of my most taboo thoughts he makes me crawl to him and service him turning me into his own little fuck toy. It would never happen (unlike mom dad is a straight laced kinda guy to stuffed shirt to consider it) and not sure i'd go through with it if it did but still...

MMMM, Wish you were my little girl!
My biggest fantasy is about fucking my daughter.

I've been recently thinking about being at some type of slave auction, where I'm being auctioned. People bid on me by shouting out all the filthy and degrading things they will force me to do. The winning bid would be the most depraved.

curious feelings towards men

Im in the mood for a guy to pull my shorts down just a little and put his dick up to mine and start rubbing them together...i would never be able to admit this to the people in my life but this fantasy has been getting to me a lot these past few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back