Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
806_1000.jpg

I think this is a girl I went to H.S./Grew up with, at least looks just like her..and I just saw her three weeks back...maybe NOT her...but

2977.jpg

What a great thread!!

I have a question for anyone who wishes to answer...
Maybe this belongs in a BBW thread, but I figure there is some crossover.
So, I know I am curvy, but am I a BBW? Not allowed to post a pic (that is another story!)

5'3"
145 pounds
Measuring 38 (C cup), 31, 41

I like my curves and being in with the women I see on this thread. Would like to jump into some of the pics and see with my hands, too ;)

What a great thread!!

I have a question for anyone who wishes to answer...
Maybe this belongs in a BBW thread, but I figure there is some crossover.
So, I know I am curvy, but am I a BBW? Not allowed to post a pic (that is another story!)

5'3"
145 pounds
Measuring 38 (C cup), 31, 41

I like my curves and being in with the women I see on this thread. Would like to jump into some of the pics and see with my hands, too ;)

You are borderline, but I say yes. There isn't an exact science to being curvy or a BBW. Someone could say no you aren't, but someone else could. I would say you fit.

Well, in my opinion, a BBW is usually fat and/or obese,which I personally do not care for, but I do like big,or large women, which are like the ones shown on these pages. I am particularlly attracted to women with wide hips , big booties and large thighs OH, and big TATAS!

tumblr_ls552q0GDS1qb9auio1_500.jpg

BBW

5_773.jpg

My kind of Woman:heart:

Why can't you show a picture of yourself? hubby? :kiss:

Thank you for your reply! I think my breasts being smaller than those in the BBW pics makes me question if I measure up, so to speak! I guess regardless, I like my build and love love love all of these curvy pics!!

Thanks to all of the lovely contributors!!

You are borderline, but I say yes. There isn't an exact science to being curvy or a BBW. Someone could say no you aren't, but someone else could. I would say you fit.

Thank you for your reply! I think my breasts being smaller than those in the BBW pics makes me question if I measure up, so to speak! I guess regardless, I like my build and love love love all of these curvy pics!!

Thanks to all of the lovely contributors!!

you don't have to have big boobs to qualify. and you don't have to be "obese" either.

i don't consider this woman obese.

Pink-Plus-Size-Bikini.jpg

for me there comes a point where a guy's like for a larger woman goes from sexual attraction to a full-fledged fetish. i don't have a fetish. i do have my limits with a woman's size.

you don't have to have big boobs to qualify. and you don't have to be "obese" either.

i don't consider this woman obese.

Pink-Plus-Size-Bikini.jpg

for me there comes a point where a guy's like for a larger woman goes from sexual attraction to a full-fledged fetish. i don't have a fetish. i do have my limits with a woman's size.

Yeah, you're probably right, BUT....... "it's a mighty fine line, ain't it? I wouldn't kick her out of bed either.

This is a gerat Thread, love all the photos. I am being converted from a small breast lover, to a lover of mature girls with full figures. They can come and sit next to me anytime ;)

This is a gerat Thread, love all the photos. I am being converted from a small breast lover, to a lover of mature girls with full figures. They can come and sit next to me anytime ;)

Eric...when I came out....hehe, as a lover of full-figured woman...It's as the world was there for my taking... I had to admit that I was born this way... I love woman, but these full-curved, full-figured ladies... were the object in my eye. luckily my family and friends accepted me for whom I am...

9.jpg

Last edited:
some more photos of me =) enjoy

Attachments

• abbs.jpg
    abbs.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 498
  • 2008_09130075.jpg
    2008_09130075.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,106
Status
Not open for further replies.