Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbw-1-beautiful-curvy-5.jpg

Oh my...having all kinds of erotic and arousing thoughts about her....mmmmmm

Lol, I sing naked thank.you.very.much! ;) but I'm a bit more fuller figured than her, to be honest. And I don't have the money to bomb on snazzy photo shoots!

You still look gorgeous, and I like au-naural photos much better. You are hot, don't forget it!!

What irresponsible Dingus introduced me to London Andrew? Please just give me Crack next time.

-Woodcotton stomps off giggling.

I also know with the kind of money and time that most likely went into that shot, I could look bloody hot too.
You don't need the time and money. Neither does that model.
Cameras and makeup artists capture your appeal, they don't manufacture it.

Naw thanks bux_fan! I know I have my own appeal going on, I also know with the kind of money and time that most likely went into that shot, I could look bloody hot too.. Lol *sighs* the things I would do if I won lotto!! Lol

Um Cherry:rose: You do look hot. Not could look hot.

I must confess I went straight to WET when I saw this photo...As far as being with other women goes I prefer women like her as opposed to slender or skinny.

hehe, then you'd certainly have a thing for mrsK... now, all I need is to figure out how to her interested in first time with another lady

Mmm what a beautiful woman! I love my curvy ladies!

I"m searching for more

hehe, then you'd certainly have a thing for mrsK... now, all I need is to figure out how to her interested in first time with another lady

I"m searching for more

Searching for more what? Pics of beautiful ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back