The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could easily entertain you both this morning, precum dripping as I imagine a cock in each hand and which one I will swallow first

Mmmm

I could easily entertain you both this morning, precum dripping as I imagine a cock in each hand and which one I will swallow first

How about I swallow yours for now as u think about what to do.....*gulps* takes that huge piece of meat and worships it! Sucking all around...from head to base...fondling your balls...

In the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the tub. Totally naked. cock in hand about to explode. Mmmmm. My lover is a way and she won't.care if.I play with some cock while I masturbate.....Mmmmm

In the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the tub. Totally naked. cock in hand about to explode. Mmmmm. My lover is a way and she won't.care if.I play with some cock while I masturbate.....Mmmmm

Oh, do play with us!

Mmmmm

I let go of that huge cock...and breathe! Oh yes please do sir...the more the merrier ;)

Just milking out some precum now as I imagine your cocks in front of me

I'll just slip on some stockings and CFM high heels, and see if I can get your cocks rock hard fo me to swallow

Last edited:
Mmmmm

I'll just slip on some stockings and CFM high heels, and see if I can get your cocks rock hard fo me to swallow

I'ma go fellaz sorry...but I will be exploding and thinking about all this ;)

MMmmmm, your cock looks so Hot today!

I so love it when a man drools like that!

Todd, I'magining you hung like that horse in your profile pic

need to suck you off, or maybe a bit of fun with mutual masturbation

i feel so naughty now... my wifeys zebra print string bikini panties and matching dress... black stockings and heels... a furry shawl and lipgloss that makes my lips better for sucking cock:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back