What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ice cold bottle of coca-cola like they had when I was a kid, those little 6 1/2 oz glass bottles

That brings back pleasant memories. There was a drop dead gorgeous little "hippy chick" who was in college with me. She swore by Coca Cola douches after sex as the best contraceptive then available. She had LOTS of fun and avoided pregnancy during our 4 years together. I unfortunately was much too shy to express my desire for sharing free love with her. If only I could relive those times with her! I wouldn't just enjoy having sex with her. It would be a big turn on to help her with those post coital douches.

Depends on how sweaty things get... 'cause the kitchen is hot :D

Oh, you mean you haven't made the brownies yet? Put on your apron, girl...I'll stand behind you and help you stir. Don't bother with any other clothes. Just your prettiest apron.

Oh, you mean you haven't made the brownies yet? Put on your apron, girl...I'll stand behind you and help you stir. Don't bother with any other clothes. Just your prettiest apron.
They're in the oven right now. But you could always look over my shoulder while I check them in the oven :D

same craving I usually have when I am at Lit.....oral sex with incredibly aroused women giving me luscious orgasms I can devour completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back