~This Thread HAS More Corbal~

Status
Not open for further replies.
*points and laughs*

This is one woman that takes a bit more than the same old tired, mindless groveling to drop trou.

Lucky for you; there's still AmPic chicks...:eek:

Yes, you are correct.

I remember Corbal saying she would NEVER post topless photos. I got suckered into asking.

MY BAD

I have enjoyed her writings and attitude. I will admit to thinking she is one of the classiest and sexiest women on Lit and I would love to have more pictures.

Her last photo with the towel is really a STUNNER.

Thanks for putting me straight. Maybe someday in a weak moment she will post something speciial.

Corbes, it's been like 6 months since I've seen anything ass-circle related.

Remedy this situation ASAP.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH....I can't wait!!!! :eek:

sits and wait for badass story

Oh yeah. I promised you fuckers and gorgeouses a badass story, huh? :D So my ugly bride was a waitress and I ate there for lunch on the days she was there. My first suspicion came when one of the managers became my best fucking friend all of a sudden. Of course she had a perfectly plausible explanation for it; hell, she even had a good reason for his number to be on her phone. I painted her into a corner on that one and she dropped the bombshell. She didn’t love me anymore and wanted a divorce. Fucked. Me. Up. But there was a chance her “feelings might come back,” so I chased her and put together a puzzle. It takes a lot of denial to believe the truth about a wife turned scumbag; you even find yourself making excuses for her. Once I got all the pieces to fit nicely, I was done. Fuck that stupid bitch. I told her what a whore she was, let her know that her violent boyfriend was about to cost her the kids, and got a complete swallow blow job all in the same day. Sure enough, the next day, she wasn’t “ready for us to be completely over.” So I chased her. I stayed home with the kids while she went out to spread her dirty pooty all over town. I made frequent overnight and even entire weekend visits with my parents. Hell, I even let her stay out til the sun came up, only calling her out when she was too stupid to come home before the kids woke up. We weren’t financially able to separate, and I flat out refused to leave without a legal separation to avoid the abandonment charge, so she got a little tired of me being there. I could tell when the new boyfriend came along when she decided we couldn’t sleep in the same bed anymore, so I let her sleep on the couch. For four months, I bonded with my kids; secretly preparing them for their imminent future, and making damn sure they knew I’d be right there with them through “anything.” But I wasn’t ready to divorce her yet. My friends and family (by now the whole community knew what she is) were all over my ass to hurry up and divorce her, “the longer you put it off, the worse it’ll be,” “get a fucking attorney.” I talked to an attorney, but let him know we were waiting for our tax return to file for divorce. For spring break, I took the kids to see my parents 9 hours away, leaving her with the whole house to herself for nearly a week to show her how devoted to her happiness I was, but she still seemed more irritated with me than anything else. When we got home, she had decided it was time to tell the kids, to which I replied: “well no shit.” But I still chased her. I had to chase her for two more weeks before that process server finally got off his ass! :mad: Here’s what I don’t understand about women: she told me she wanted a divorce three days before Christmas because she was committing adultery at work, then got all butthurt when I filed on the grounds of adultery on her birthday and had her served at work. Confusing! :D It took another month to get into the courtroom, so I had to test my poker-face to the limit and beyond. My friends and family are still astounded, not understanding how in the hell I did it. Indeed, nearly every other man in America would’ve killed both of them. I was tempted, but my kids are far more important than self-gratification. So I went to the temporary hearing, left there with temporary custody of my children and the house, and promised some good friends a badass story. ;) See, she lied through her teeth about the boyfriend being around my kids, about his fucking dog being around my kids, and about him being in my house, fucking her in the marital bed. All told, my deer cameras and I had about 150 pictures of the mice playing while the cat was away. There were a few of her sneaking his sorry ass into the house while the kids were home, and there was the one picture that blew everyone’s mind. No one understands how I could be so dedicated to my children, yet not do anything to those two scumbags for that one picture. My answer is simple: I love my kids. I had to do everything I could for their future. Plus, the truth is... I am Iron man. I gave the whorehouse back, but I now have custody of my children, and for a man in Oklahoma, that’s almost unheard of. And I’m free. :cool:

haha no wonder I got crickets. Probably will again. :D I'm not OJ, fuckers. The scrogging in the marital bed was the reason I put up cameras, not justifiable homocide. The pic I can't show would infuriate the fuck out of all of you; make you hate. I promise. I'm good, though. My kids and I are going strong and living in as much harmony as possible with their mother. I just embarrassed the hell out of her. ;)

Thank you, Shady. :) :rose: We're doing well and about to move into our new house. Only thing left to do now is deal with the pit bull she and her boyfriend allowed to bite my two year old. That and wish them well. He fucked a married woman in her husband's bed, knocked her up, and now he's going to marry her. :rolleyes: This should be entertaining, to say the least. :D

Dude, Monster! That fucking sucks. You came out on top though, and are the better person. She's made her bed, now she can lie in it.

:kiss:

Nice to see some new messages on this thread...

Just wish Ms Corbal would join us again

Oh yeah. I promised you fuckers and gorgeouses a badass story, huh? :D So my ugly bride was a waitress and I ate there for lunch on the days she was there. My first suspicion came when one of the managers became my best fucking friend all of a sudden. Of course she had a perfectly plausible explanation for it; hell, she even had a good reason for his number to be on her phone. I painted her into a corner on that one and she dropped the bombshell. She didn’t love me anymore and wanted a divorce. Fucked. Me. Up. But there was a chance her “feelings might come back,” so I chased her and put together a puzzle. It takes a lot of denial to believe the truth about a wife turned scumbag; you even find yourself making excuses for her. Once I got all the pieces to fit nicely, I was done. Fuck that stupid bitch. I told her what a whore she was, let her know that her violent boyfriend was about to cost her the kids, and got a complete swallow blow job all in the same day. Sure enough, the next day, she wasn’t “ready for us to be completely over.” So I chased her. I stayed home with the kids while she went out to spread her dirty pooty all over town. I made frequent overnight and even entire weekend visits with my parents. Hell, I even let her stay out til the sun came up, only calling her out when she was too stupid to come home before the kids woke up. We weren’t financially able to separate, and I flat out refused to leave without a legal separation to avoid the abandonment charge, so she got a little tired of me being there. I could tell when the new boyfriend came along when she decided we couldn’t sleep in the same bed anymore, so I let her sleep on the couch. For four months, I bonded with my kids; secretly preparing them for their imminent future, and making damn sure they knew I’d be right there with them through “anything.” But I wasn’t ready to divorce her yet. My friends and family (by now the whole community knew what she is) were all over my ass to hurry up and divorce her, “the longer you put it off, the worse it’ll be,” “get a fucking attorney.” I talked to an attorney, but let him know we were waiting for our tax return to file for divorce. For spring break, I took the kids to see my parents 9 hours away, leaving her with the whole house to herself for nearly a week to show her how devoted to her happiness I was, but she still seemed more irritated with me than anything else. When we got home, she had decided it was time to tell the kids, to which I replied: “well no shit.” But I still chased her. I had to chase her for two more weeks before that process server finally got off his ass! :mad: Here’s what I don’t understand about women: she told me she wanted a divorce three days before Christmas because she was committing adultery at work, then got all butthurt when I filed on the grounds of adultery on her birthday and had her served at work. Confusing! :D It took another month to get into the courtroom, so I had to test my poker-face to the limit and beyond. My friends and family are still astounded, not understanding how in the hell I did it. Indeed, nearly every other man in America would’ve killed both of them. I was tempted, but my kids are far more important than self-gratification. So I went to the temporary hearing, left there with temporary custody of my children and the house, and promised some good friends a badass story. ;) See, she lied through her teeth about the boyfriend being around my kids, about his fucking dog being around my kids, and about him being in my house, fucking her in the marital bed. All told, my deer cameras and I had about 150 pictures of the mice playing while the cat was away. There were a few of her sneaking his sorry ass into the house while the kids were home, and there was the one picture that blew everyone’s mind. No one understands how I could be so dedicated to my children, yet not do anything to those two scumbags for that one picture. My answer is simple: I love my kids. I had to do everything I could for their future. Plus, the truth is... I am Iron man. I gave the whorehouse back, but I now have custody of my children, and for a man in Oklahoma, that’s almost unheard of. And I’m free. :cool:

Holy hell. LMFAO. Dude, I'm going to have agree with you on this. Your kids are #1. I would endure death to protect them from an ounce of pain that divorce causes. You're solid as fuck for doing what you did. Parents need to be more in tune on how their decisions effect their children. Period.

*points and laughs*
This is one woman that takes a bit more than the same old tired, mindless groveling to drop trou.Lucky for you; there's still AmPic chicks...:eek:
When you point and laugh I get a girl boner.
Just stopped by to leave some (((hugs))). And Skittles.
Ooooh, candy!!!!!!!! Mwah!
HOAR.​
Show meeeee yer titt-eeeeeez!?
Is my turn to point and laugh at you?
Corbes, it's been like 6 months since I've seen anything ass-circle related. Remedy this situation ASAP.
Dewd, I no longer have an ass. It died with this thread.
what's a thread bump worth?
Worth? An x-ray of your super thick skull.
Corbal is ALWAYS WORTH A BUMP
You're insane. Lol.
She's worth several bumps. and grinds. ::)
Pics, or it didn't happen.

When you point and laugh I get a girl boner.

Ooooh, candy!!!!!!!! Mwah!

Is my turn to point and laugh at you?

Dewd, I no longer have an ass. It died with this thread.

Worth? An x-ray of your super thick skull.

You're insane. Lol.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Hey, I been puttin' up pics. I'm just savin' the good stuff. :p

Originally Posted by prop69 View Post
Corbal is ALWAYS WORTH A BUMP

You're insane. Lol.

Yes, I am INSANE!!!!!

Whenever I think about your fantastic legs!!!

Hope all is well with you and your family. I miss not reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back