~This Thread HAS More Corbal~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Yeah, I didn't get my Monday hello's from you. I thought we were like best friends, or some shit.

You know exactly what we are. I'll even prove it tomorrow.

You haven't been on Lit in so long you fucked up the quote... dork. Oh, and really, there's something bigger to discuss. WTF happened to United this weekend?:eek:

You haven been on Lit in so long you fucked up the quote... dork. Oh, and really, there's something bigger to discuss. WTF happened to United this weekend?:eek:

Ya, totally messed it up lol...

Umm...what happened? They switched off and now they need a result against city on Monday. I think they are purposely trying to kill me.

No shit. I got into today with a Fulham fan. He ripped us because we let ManCity get a window. FFS[/QUOTE]

Fulham. His team plays at a place called Craven Cottage....really? Tell him to beat it.

We need a result, thats the end of it...a draw, a win, whatever, but we can't let city win. It's not over if they do, but still...can't happen lol.

I'm good, drinking red breast whiskey. <3
Share?
No shit. I got into today with a Fulham fan. He ripped us because we let ManCity get a window. FFS

Fulham. His team plays at a place called Craven Cottage....really? Tell him to beat it.

We need a result, thats the end of it...a draw, a win, whatever, but we can't let city win. It's not over if they do, but still...can't happen lol.[/QUOTE]

If City wins we can vomit in unison. Srsly. I'm disgusted.

Share?

We need a result, thats the end of it...a draw, a win, whatever, but we can't let city win. It's not over if they do, but still...can't happen lol.

If City wins we can vomit in unison. Srsly. I'm disgusted.

Always Corbs.
/pours you a glass.

Are you pouting? Wckd... C'mere, I'll show you my bewbs.

<weg> hiya deliciousness... how are you gettin' along these days? It's good to see ya. How about you hold that thought... or rather... thoughts.... and just lemme see 'em in person.... :devil: You show me yours... I'll show you mine ;)

My girlfriend who lives in Austin is getting married in Sept but having a national gathering late July for those DA's who can't make her once in a lifetime day, DB's :rolleyes: Think you could spare a few hours for drinks? :D :devil: or is that too far from ya? actually see e-mail. :kiss:

Soccer blows....jus sayin.

Unless it was naked soccer, or lingerie soccer...or there was a big ole lesbian orgy after each goal...and since theres usually only one goal, it'll be one orgy per game.

Still working on the logistics..

Soccer blows....jus sayin.

Unless it was naked soccer, or lingerie soccer...or there was a big ole lesbian orgy after each goal...and since theres usually only one goal, it'll be one orgy per game.

Still working on the logistics..

...LMAO...

feel free to add your own logistics..:)

maybe by the time she gets her honkey azz back on here, we can have it all worked out.

to be honest... just the orgy would suit me

No shit, huh? She pulls a Houdini pretty regularly.

Maybe we can increase the net size in order to ensure more scoring or something...

No shit, huh? She pulls a Houdini pretty regularly.

Maybe we can increase the net size in order to ensure more scoring or something...

if we do that, will there be more lesbian orgies? or are we better off just having one goal, one orgy? I'd hate for the girls to be all wore out from all that licking, strapon-ing and perhaps they might even run a little during the game.

this is why serious discourse is essential before planning out a sport... too bad they didnt do this originally...

if we do that, will there be more lesbian orgies? or are we better off just having one goal, one orgy? I'd hate for the girls to be all wore out from all that licking, strapon-ing and perhaps they might even run a little during the game.

this is why serious discourse is essential before planning out a sport... too bad they didnt do this originally...

So, first ones to score win - and then get to score. Huh. Genius!
You're right - they really should have thought this sport out better before getting it started.

So, first ones to score win - and then get to score. Huh. Genius!
You're right - they really should have thought this sport out better before getting it started.

maybe if they had, someone other than the British and Corbal, would actually like watching it.

lol

WOW!!! What does it take to get a picture of your tits from the SEXIEST WOMAN on LIT?

Pay Pal...gladly

*points and laughs*

This is one woman that takes a bit more than the same old tired, mindless groveling to drop trou.

Lucky for you; there's still AmPic chicks...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back