What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would move in with me, and by move in with me I mean pay half the rent and never be here at all. Sigh.

You should look into taking a Flight Attendant as a roomie. MDW is a large base for commuting flight crews and they're not in town all that often. I did it for a while and it was great. They fly in the night before a trip to make sure they make it to work on time, leave for the their trip (3-4 days), stay the night after they return and then go back to where ever home is.

Hard to believe there was a time I paid money to watch Len perform live...:rolleyes:

Racing under the lights tonight. BBQ, friends, beer and volleyball in the pool. Should be a good time tonight.

I'm excited because I'm maybe a day or two away from needing a proof reader for part two so I can finally submit this goddamn story! Yay! *does the zany Boris Yeltzin happy dance*

That today really can't get any more crazy!

And wow... Best orgasms ever!!!

That I want

Thinking I really want a blowjob from my wife. She just needs to open up and say ah.

I signed on to lit under my previous name (stilts30) in 2001. I didn't post anything for 9 years because I had no clue what a message board even was. I came to lit solely for the stories. Really enjoyed reading some and rolling my eyes at others.

Then by chance I found the boards. Lurked a few times and started posting. Now it is the reason I come to lit. To post on this board and say hi to you folks. I realized through a PM that is just read with someone who writes stories here that I haven't read a story other than one I have written in a very long time. That saddens me a bit.

You get so wrapped up in routines that it takes something simple like a PM to shake you up a bit and get you to question things like that. I am going to make it a point to read more I the stories again. Especially ones written by folks I like on this board. There are a lot of good people on here. This would be an awesome way to get to know them a bit better.

I signed on to lit under my previous name (stilts30) in 2001. I didn't post anything for 9 years because I had no clue what a message board even was. I came to lit solely for the stories. Really enjoyed reading some and rolling my eyes at others.

Then by chance I found the boards. Lurked a few times and started posting. Now it is the reason I come to lit. To post on this board and say hi to you folks. I realized through a PM that is just read with someone who writes stories here that I haven't read a story other than one I have written in a very long time. That saddens me a bit.

You get so wrapped up in routines that it takes something simple like a PM to shake you up a bit and get you to question things like that. I am going to make it a point to read more I the stories again. Especially ones written by folks I like on this board. There are a lot of good people on here. This would be an awesome way to get to know them a bit better.
What a nice post clown and so true-there are a lot of good people here. I lurked for quite a while-reading and then I started reading the forums. I finally got up the courage to participate and here I am...but the reading will always be first, as I love words.

Suzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back