Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

ohhhhh now those items conjure up some interesting images... i love the flash from the past photo's but i also would like to add, i bet your present state would be just as erotic as the '70's set... just saying and bet you would wow us all... just saying... lol please post more! heath
Maybe I'm just a dirty old man but...your still very hot ;)

I only have time today for a brief post with a single photo to share.

Because of the expression of some interest I've added a photo from 1975 when I was only 29 where the unusual visual element is the black, seamed stockings I was wearing. Much as my photographer was eager to have me pose this way I wasn't very enthusiastic because it was such a bother getting the seams properly straight.

Why you might rightly ask was I so worried about straight seams in a photo intended solely for the pleasure of the two of us? That reflects one of my personality traits, being anal in the psychological sense. Love of order and attention to detail probably contributed to my early facility with math and my subsequent success in corporate finance. Sometimes what's perceived as a liability can be a real asset.

I hope you all enjoy the photo.

http://www.*********.com/view/?6oo1nuxaf20yo44

Rose

Ultra sexy shot Rose!
Any chance to see you in that pose/wardrobe now? :kiss:'s

After a long and careful review I can truly say ya' still got it. One gets the feeling he might walk by you on the street and instantly be struck by your beauty. You and your photographer are blessed to still have one another. Some of us lost our soulmate along the line. And from the perspective of an older guy, you young woman, are just what the doctor ordered. Please continue to entertain us with your life ventures.

Rose ~ someone once asked me if I was attracted to the young women in the classes I teach. I responded thusly, to her and now to you:

Boys find girls interesting because they are pretty;
Men find women pretty because they are interesting.

You are most intriguing...

B.

That is perhaps one of the sexiest photos I have seen on here :rose:

Glad you like the photo. I'm not sure that I was aware how sexy I looked at the time I was posing, but I know now how right you are. What really makes it that way for me are how my outer labia show through the thicket of my pubic hair. Would you agree?

Rose

Just wow, perfect as always. From what I can see of them your seams are straight, so your perfectionism paid off :) I hope you don't mind me saying that this photo is just mesmerizing. The only problem with it is that I can't crawl through the screen and just go down on you for hours in that position. I certainly hope your photographer did just that as soon as this photo shoot was over.

My recollection is a bit hazy after all these years as to what we did after this photo session, but it was not uncommon for us to end one that way. More recently we've been less able to constrain our urges and now often have to interrupt our sessions to take care of more pressing business.

Much as I've fantasized about enjoying hours of oral stimulation I've never been able to last that long. Still it's fun to imagine your doing it to me that long. I admire your stamina.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.

Rose

Ultra sexy shot Rose!
Any chance to see you in that pose/wardrobe now? :kiss:'s

Thanks for the compliment. I've not owned seamed stockings for decades and don't much bother any more dressing up for posing other than tanks and camis.

Rose

Rose ~ someone once asked me if I was attracted to the young women in the classes I teach. I responded thusly, to her and now to you:

Boys find girls interesting because they are pretty;
Men find women pretty because they are interesting.

You are most intriguing...

B.

Thanks for your thoughts. I'd love to know in more detail what you find fascinating about me.

Rose

After a long and careful review I can truly say ya' still got it. One gets the feeling he might walk by you on the street and instantly be struck by your beauty. You and your photographer are blessed to still have one another. Some of us lost our soulmate along the line. And from the perspective of an older guy, you young woman, are just what the doctor ordered. Please continue to entertain us with your life ventures.

Sorry for your loss. I've gotten to the age where more and more obits are of people I grew up with. Both my photographer and I feel more than a bit lucky that we're in such good shape and that our desires have not diminished appreciably.

Thanks for all your compliments. I hope to be able to continue with my thread for some time to come.

Rose

Hi Rose.:kiss:
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful woman.
Thank you for continuing to post and challenge my vocabulary.

Please elaborate on your role-play in bars, etc. I would love to role-play with you.

OQ

I've always felt that the beauty of English was the depth and breadth of its vocabulary, not that mine is all that extensive. I like discovering new words that have the exact nuance or connotation that best expresses a specific thought.

When I've settled down with my thread and can find the time I hope to try my hand at recounting some of my erotic adventures.

Thanks for your compliments and your intriguing offer.

Rose

Very beautiful lady. Perfect pose and photo. Being anal served you well in business from the sounds of it, maybe you can enjoy yourself more now and realize you can be appreciated with a stray hair or such. I must admit I was not looking at the hair. Thank you for sharing .

It's my pleasure to share my photos and thanks for finding them so enjoyable.

Yes, I'm now at the time when there's no reason not to concentrate more on enjoying myself. Except when we're out in the real world there's no need to be quite so fussy about being perfectly coiffed.

Rose

Fantasticly feminine post. Have you ever considered a short video. Really beautiful body and poses. Please do more.

Thanks for the compliment. My photographer and I are very old-fashioned in many ways and prefer a still camera for all its detail and the ease of manipulating photos before uploading them here.

Rose

Hello roseanne,

I just want to tell you that your pubic hair is the most beautiful I have ever seen!
I really like the way you compare older and newer pics. You can't see something like this often and believe me this fact makes this thread to a really special one

have a nice day :heart:

I'm happy to hear that you like the comparisons between old and new. There is a big gap during my 40's and 50's when I was truly paranoid about even the most improbable risk to my career and wouldn't allow anything remotely approaching a nude.

Rose

ohhhhh now those items conjure up some interesting images... i love the flash from the past photo's but i also would like to add, i bet your present state would be just as erotic as the '70's set... just saying and bet you would wow us all... just saying... lol please post more! heath

Thanks for the compliments. There are more from both past and recent, all I need is time. Just be patient with me.

Rose

Another in black stockings

I've caught up with all my replies, I think. If I've missed anyone it wasn't intentional. Let me know if I did.

Here's another photo from the same session as last.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/duhgtezis...245-Black stockings at age 29 in 1975 (9).jpg

I like it for all the curves and angles and specially for the arch of my back. Usually when I'm supine my breasts tend to slide off the sides of my chest, almost disappearing as a result. In this photo the way I've arched my back keeps my left breast from doing so, allowing its shape and fullness to remain more in tact.

Now I need to start a busy day.

Rose

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment. I've not owned seamed stockings for decades and don't much bother any more dressing up for posing other than tanks and camis.

Rose

You are welcome. :rose:
Just a thought...anything you model is sexy!

I've caught up with all my replies, I think. If I've missed anyone it wasn't intentional. Let me know if I did.

http://www.*********.com/view/?wbci8g5x1ealdo8

I like it for all the curves and angles and specially for the arch of my back. Usually when I'm supine my breasts tend to slide off the sides of my chest, almost disappearing as a result. In this photo the way I've arched my back keeps my left breast from doing so, allowing its shape and fullness to remain more in tact.

Rose

Just beautiful. I like your angles & curves too! ;)
That breast looks like its standing proudly and begging to be worshiped!

You are amazing! Can my wife (RC schools) come stay with you for some therapy? Being from the same general area ( tornado alley) it is amazing how religious upbringing was/is a form of brainwashing. Having traveled the world you realize nudity and other "vices" when addressed early and naturally results in a lot less screwed up people and less related crimes. You are lucky to have a good photographer as well. Being one as well, I have yet to convince my model to pose! I would love to have you in my landscapes. Thanks for your posts!

http://www.*********.com/view/?wbci8g5x1ealdo8

Rose

Incredible as always. Your legs are always phenomenal, but I agree that the way you're lying in this picture makes your breasts look particularly amazing. The only thing really distracting about this picture is wondering about the staining on the top of your stocking on your right thigh :devil:

Rose, I though this had posted , but I see lit server did not. Will get the other later.

hugs fred

OK EVERYONE PLEASE DONOT REPOST ANY PICTURE THAT HAS ** NEXT TO THE NUMBER AS IT IS HOSTED OFFSITE AND COULD GET ROSE THREAD DELETED​

hugs :kiss:

fred

Can a woman of a certain age be hot? INDEX

1.** Louise - My Pic Thread p103
2. Post Your Breasts With Size p13769
3. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1452
4. Large Areolas- another addiction of mine p1125
5. Large Areolas- another addiction of mine p1134
6. Large Areolas- another addiction of mine p1137
7. Large Areolas- another addiction of mine p1158
8. Post Your Breasts With Size p13790
9. Post Your Breasts With Size p13878
10. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1470

11. Post Your Breasts With Size p13926
12. Post Your Breasts With Size p13928
13. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1477
14. Post Your Breasts With Size p13946
15. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1494
16. Post Your Breasts With Size p13980
17. Post Your Breasts With Size p14063
18. Post Your Breasts With Size p14067
19. Post Your Breasts With Size p14089
20. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1556

21. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1558
22. 23. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1577
24. 25. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1598
26. Post Your Breasts With Size p14109
27.** 28.** A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1656
29.** A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1697
30.** A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1718

31.** 32.** 33.** 34.** Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p1
35. Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p87
36. Post Your Breasts With Size p14226
37. 38. 39. 40. Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p164

41. Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p218 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50.

I only have time today for a brief post with a single photo to share.

Because of the expression of some interest I've added a photo from 1975 when I was only 29 where the unusual visual element is the black, seamed stockings I was wearing. Much as my photographer was eager to have me pose this way I wasn't very enthusiastic because it was such a bother getting the seams properly straight.

Why you might rightly ask was I so worried about straight seams in a photo intended solely for the pleasure of the two of us? That reflects one of my personality traits, being anal in the psychological sense. Love of order and attention to detail probably contributed to my early facility with math and my subsequent success in corporate finance. Sometimes what's perceived as a liability can be a real asset.

I hope you all enjoy the photo.

http://www.*********.com/view/?6oo1nuxaf20yo44

Rose

Thank you for sharing

41. Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p218

Glad you like the photo. I'm not sure that I was aware how sexy I looked at the time I was posing, but I know now how right you are. What really makes it that way for me are how my outer labia show through the thicket of my pubic hair. Would you agree?

Rose

I would. I would stuggle to decide what to put there first :D

After I'd decided on this title for my thread I realized that it could be misinterpreted by some. To be as clear as I can, I'm not referring to those occasions when I am experiencing my own personal summer. (Women over 45 will understand what I mean by that. LOL)

http://www.*********.com/view/?vxolcwms2hb7tr8

There follow links to scans of two 35mm slides taken in different sessions either side of my 30th birthday.

http://www.*********.com/view/?z3sbsrakaxly9cg

http://www.*********.com/view/?1o2wx6n4hi353y2

Last is a link to a scan of a slide taken when I was 32.

http://www.*********.com/view/?59tkits5ds6j3g3

Based on these photos would you agree that I had a hot body when I was in my 20's and 30's? Honest opinions only, please. Thanks!

I'll end by extending you a warm welcome to my thread and hope that you'll join me regularly.

Rose

Hi Rose, I love your pics. Especially the very first one (the B&W) ... so sexy! And, it has nothing to do with age.
I've always been attracted to older ladies, especially ones that look as good as you.
Welcome to Lit and please keep posting. You have an admirer.

-V- *subscribe*

Emotional damage

If there is any doubt about the powerful effect parents have on their children's self esteem, just take a look at this beautiful woman.

It seems everyone around you found you stunning except you. It's no wonder given the damage your mother apparently inflicted.

:rose::rose::rose:

Back