How to make amends?

Just so we're all aware....I have been that man in tears.

After reading back through your posts, I realize that. I have sent you a PM.

For the record, when I said that everyone here seems to be condoning her behavior, I meant that as a blanket statement about the thread. However, I believe that you have asked intelligent questions and made it clear that you do not fit in with the "anything goes" mentality of most of those here on Lit.

I apologize for lumping you in with the rest of them.

*sigh*

There is no point in arguing with anyone on this thread.

I've stated my case. I've said my piece. You obviously don't agree with it and choose to paint me as the asshole, which is fine.

For any lurkers who are actually wondering what will happen to Little Miss Innocent, the fun has started. Several of her old college buddies, Facebook friends and extended family already know a quite a bit and are VERY interested in learning more. Next up: the boyfriend and the boss. Both of those will be...interesting.
No one needs to paint you as an asshole. You do that quite well on your own. As for your last paragragh, it gives me the impression you feel nothing but pure joy from what you're doing. Which, ironically, makes me feel bad for TL, which I'm sure is exactly what you don't want. So, live it up playing God with someone else's life. As pointex out earlier, your friend has moved on. I, frankly, don't think this is any of your business. And I do that by myself, not as sheeple, or "group think", as you call it.

I'm still interested... Why mess with her job?

Because she works closely with kids. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want someone like her working with children. I'm sure her boss will make a decision on that, but at least it will be an informed decision.

Unless she's teaching them how to committ adultery I don't see how it applies. Lets face it we all get a little freaky in the bedroom from time to time; I don't think that means we shouldn't be allowed around children

Meh. I don't think it really matters, as an occupation. I don't see how her slutty behaviour means anything as far as a job goes. It's probably not illegal in her state. And if they fire her for it, you're just going to make her rich. I wish someone would fire me for the stuff I do in the privacy of my own home.

Perhaps if she had an affair with a ten year old, I'd be concerned. Otherwise, leave her job out of it at least.

Unless she's teaching them how to committ adultery I don't see how it applies. Lets face it we all get a little freaky in the bedroom from time to time; I don't think that means we shouldn't be allowed around children

Of course not. But a person who takes literally NO responsibility for their actions, who has no sense of moral values or no qualms about hurting others, who can lie without any sense of guilt or conscience, is not the kind of person I would be comfortable with around kids.

Either way, it doesn't matter what I think. All that matters is what her boss thinks.

Does not matter what her boss thinks...there is no legal grounds for dismissal, and if they treat her any differently afterwards, she can claim discrimination.

Was she charged with any crimes? Is there legal documentation that declares her a menace to children? If not, all she has to do is deny it or not even that, she can say nothing at all because it is NOT WORK RELATED, then sue you for harassment and defamation charges. Do you honestly think her boss wants to sit with you, a 3rd party or maybe even 4th at this point, and discuss someones private matters? You can't be serious.

Does not matter what her boss thinks...there is no legal grounds for dismissal, and if they treat her any differently afterwards, she can claim discrimination.

Was she charged with any crimes? Is there legal documentation that declares her a menace to children? If not, all she has to do is deny it or not even that, she can say nothing at all because it is NOT WORK RELATED, then sue you for harassment and defamation charges. Do you honestly think her boss wants to sit with you, a 3rd party or maybe even 4th at this point, and discuss someones private matters? You can't be serious.

Of course her boss isn't going to sit down and discuss things with me. :rolleyes: I'm not stupid, though you seem to constantly imply that I am.

A well-written and well-researched letter will work just fine. Whatever her supervisors do with it from that point is entirely up to them, of course.

I'd just like to say, I think my cheery smile and posts are the highlight of this thread.

Of course her boss isn't going to sit down and discuss things with me. :rolleyes: I'm not stupid, though you seem to constantly imply that I am.

A well-written and well-researched letter will work just fine. Whatever her supervisors do with it from that point is entirely up to them, of course.

To think that they can do anything about a well written and well researched letter about matters that do not pertain to work kind of implies otherwise.

Did she have sex with her lover (your buddy) on work premises during work hours? If so, I sure hope you let your buddy's boss know about these events as well, because this should impact him as much as it does her.

they really are pmann....

you're the only reason I risk the headache that is sure to come after reading this thread. I can't help it though, you're irresistible! ;)

To think that they can do anything about a well written and well researched letter about matters that do not pertain to work kind of implies otherwise.

Did she have sex with her lover (your buddy) on work premises during work hours? If so, I sure hope you let your buddy's boss know about these events as well, because this should impact him as much as it does her.

She might lose her job. She might not. But her boss will know -- and have the proof -- of what kind of employee they have there. Whatever they do with that, whether from a professional slant or a personal one, is entirely their decision. They might do nothing, but they might do something. Either way, the boss will know -- and if you know anything about office politics, that means everybody else will eventually know. And that's the ultimate goal: Outing her.

I don't know if she had sex with my friend on the library premises. But I have several posts saved that refer to her doing things on her own there...no doubt her supervisor is going to love the visions that conjures up. :cool:

She might lose her job. She might not. But her boss will know -- and have the proof -- of what kind of employee they have there. Whatever they do with that, whether from a professional slant or a personal one, is entirely their decision. They might do nothing, but they might do something. Either way, the boss will know -- and if you know anything about office politics, that means everybody else will eventually know. And that's the ultimate goal: Outing her.

I don't know if she had sex with my friend on the library premises. But I have several posts saved that refer to her doing things on her own there...no doubt her supervisor is going to love the visions that conjures up. :cool:

I sure hope you are man enough to sign your real name to all documents you submit as "evidence", Mr. Judge, Jury and now Accuser :rolleyes: You're obsession with her and her life should be well documented.

Also, if all this happened BEFORE the happily married couple tied the knot, she can't even be accused of adultery. Refresh my memory, did your buddy file a restraining order against her?

You are riding down a slippery slope of your own.

So we all agree that I'm great?

(just trying to be another attention whore in the thread- it needs more)

Also, if all this happened BEFORE the happily married couple tied the knot, she can't even be accused of adultery. Refresh my memory, did your buddy file a restraining order against her?

You are riding down a slippery slope of your own.

You are trying SO hard to find all sorts of reasons why the bitch should be spared any sort of turmoil. Seems like you might be friends with her...

No, he didn't file a restraining order. They live in different states. She hasn't shown up on his doorstep...yet. She's not the brightest bulb in the box, but hopefully she's smarter than that.

And of course I will sign my name to whatever I send. Why would I hide? :confused:

Sounds like some hot images for his spank bank. I'm getting turned on, I can say that.

You are trying SO hard to find all sorts of reasons why the bitch should be spared any sort of turmoil. Seems like you might be friends with her...

No, he didn't file a restraining order. They live in different states. She hasn't shown up on his doorstep...yet. She's not the brightest bulb in the box, but hopefully she's smarter than that.

And of course I will sign my name to whatever I send. Why would I hide? :confused:

I don't know TL, nor do I care to. I just find your whole obsession/involvement with this so bizarre and now it seems borderline criminal. You think you are serving her a dish of karma, but I think if you follow through with what you claim you are going to do, you will reap your own.

I don't know TL, nor do I care to. I just find your whole obsession/involvement with this so bizarre and now it seems borderline criminal. You think you are serving her a dish of karma, but I think if you follow through with what you claim you are going to do, you will reap your own.

Okay. Well, thanks for your obvious concern.

Back