Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't know W. C. Fields?

Would you hit a man with glasses? No, I'd hit him with a brick.

Check him out (with Mae West especially) on Youtube.

now... Toilet Fields to

Thomas Crapper

lol of course I know WC Fields (well not personally); I was commenting on the initials. Didn't the bluesman Handy have the same initials too?

Pfft @ Youtube mate! can't access that here.
now to the Crapper fellow.. I know who he is. Question. Why didn't he adopt WC as his initials? Good career move missed.

However, do we get the term 'crap' from his name?
Or as the Japanese might say 'clap'.:D

lol of course I know WC Fields (well not personally); I was commenting on the initials. Didn't the bluesman Handy have the same initials too?

Pfft @ Youtube mate! can't access that here.
now to the Crapper fellow.. I know who he is. Question. Why didn't he adopt WC as his initials? Good career move missed.

However, do we get the term 'crap' from his name?
Or as the Japanese might say 'clap'.:D

Name change

Funny images

(A spider sitting down.) :D

fuzzy images

(Crapper and crap are independent. The Americans were usuing "crap" for junk, and extended it to include feces by the end of the 19th Century. When the first toops of the AEF landed in Britain, they found toilets with Thom. Crapper's patent noted on them and found it quite amusing.)

fuzzy images

(Crapper and crap are independent. The Americans were usuing "crap" for junk, and extended it to include feces by the end of the 19th Century. When the first toops of the AEF landed in Britain, they found toilets with Thom. Crapper's patent noted on them and found it quite amusing.)

I took alot of pictures of toilettes in Europe. It got to be a joke and challenge after awhile. The one at the top of the Eifel Tower was disgusting, but most were in the basements and very beautiful. I was quite interested in the fact they had two flush buttons. We only have one way to flush in the states.

Well, I grew up near Flushing Meadows, and I think it's funny.

You are so freaking funny...I had to go back and read what you were posting about.:D:D:D

God forbid if you grew up in Intercouse, PA! You might have ended up on an erotic literary website as a really good author.:rolleyes:

You are so freaking funny...I had to go back and read what you were posting about.:D:D:D

God forbid if you grew up in Intercouse, PA! You might have ended up on an erotic literary website as a really good author.:rolleyes:

I have traveled through Romance, AR many times :)

I discovered you have to go through Comfort and Welfare to reach San Antonio, Texas!

So, people live IN (not on) Welfare? And folks who come from Comfort are Comforters? As for Toad Suck - Toad Suckers?):eek: A serious contender for a name change there. Who the hell thought of that name anyway??

Now if it was Toe Suck...and suddenly I am reminded of Princess Di and her bf's fixation with her feet...hmmmmmmm!

So, people live IN (not on) Welfare? And folks who come from Comfort are Comforters? As for Toad Suck - Toad Suckers?):eek: A serious contender for a name change there. Who the hell thought of that name anyway??

Now if it was Toe Suck...and suddenly I am reminded of Princess Di and her bf's fixation with her feet...hmmmmmmm!

A Princess' toes? Mmmmmmm.

Hey, why do you think Prince Charming went around trying that slipper on all the girls?

A Princess' toes? Mmmmmmm.

Hey, why do you think Prince Charming went around trying that slipper on all the girls?

Royals with feet fetishes. Kinky! Who would have thought?

And I thought maidens KISSED toads to turn them into Princes, not SUCKED them!...lol just thought of a whole line of erotic fairy tales involving oral sex.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back