Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*blush* actually i was skyping this guy from here a few days ago on his birthday and he said that when he wanted me to show him my breasts, wow i think that is the only reason (and the fact that i just bought that night gown for my birthday yesterday) that i actually did put it up and started to feel good about my self, but thank you! it helps when you see other people with confidence that don't weight a penny but weigh a quarter!

you look amazing Loveroflove, I enjoy your pics and love to see more of you as well :)

sadly i read a few of the messages for this and i decided to post a few of my pics. though i have no idea if it is my self esteem or the fact that i am shy but this is me and what i see in the mirror is better? worse? i do not know and i do not care. usually it is how i FEEL at the time. after running i feel fat after walking around at the zoo for a few hours i fell like i am the perfect weight! i am neither to heavy or to light, i could stand to loose about 30 lb but i am not pushing it! this weight is me and it has kept me pure (some of you might think sad and i do to at time but most of the time i feel happy with this)
ugh so here are my pics! (ignore the camera lol only way i could show more then just my face!

jeepers....don't start off putting yourself down. You look luv'ly. Tell us the good things. So you curvy. Big deal, so is mrs K.... even more so than you.
Just start slipping that dress off you shoulders....you'll fee nervous, posting for comments will become intoxicating.....')

attachment.php

Last edited:
sadly i read a few of the messages for this and i decided to post a few of my pics. though i have no idea if it is my self esteem or the fact that i am shy but this is me and what i see in the mirror is better? worse? i do not know and i do not care. usually it is how i FEEL at the time. after running i feel fat after walking around at the zoo for a few hours i fell like i am the perfect weight! i am neither to heavy or to light, i could stand to loose about 30 lb but i am not pushing it! this weight is me and it has kept me pure (some of you might think sad and i do to at time but most of the time i feel happy with this)
ugh so here are my pics! (ignore the camera lol only way i could show more then just my face!

I think you are very lovely. Please keep yourself like you are. Just perfect and sexy!

You are beautiful... But you have to be the one to embrace and believe that.

Your weight or size doesn't keep you pure... You do. You project keep away with that attitude. *Hugs*

If you want attention you'll get it... And this is a great place to start. :kiss:

Sweet...so far it's you, me, njoy and Jen...I think.

You curve very well girl! Looking good

*grins*

love curvy :heart:
here are my curves...

Beautiful

You say that like it's a bad thing.

never that, O-daddy.

Old age ain't whuppin' you girl. You still got it goin' on, oh yesss.
:rose:

*blushy face* Thank ya.

You are gorgeous.

ANYWAY~

here's pic from my phone, from about 15 minutes ago...

Y'all enjoy your day

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back