BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
south beach

wish i could go with you so i could rub lotion on your titties,don't want to get sun burned;)

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?

Hun, any guy who have not fucked a bbw does not know what he's missing

BBw

I have dated many women but the 1 that stands out the most was a BBW and let me tell you she tore my ass up and i loved every minute of it,I still think of her to this day,and this happened 45 years ago,and every once in a while i see her at the store,and we just look at each other and smile.....:)....she was the best i ever had

Good evening everyone..Hope that all of you are doing good..Wanted to give the thread a hard bump up this evening

Good morning OhioRobert

Good morning everyone..Hope you have a fantastic day and weekend..

My name is westin andi am an 18 male. Are there any ladies who need a new "friend" pm me.

Good Morning everyone...I hope each of you have had a good day today!!

Happy Father's Day to those of that are dads

Hello everyone..Giving this thread a bump for the start of a new week! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back