Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the second iteration of the Bold thread... lot of history here... lot of love and laughs. We, and I safely assume I can speak for us, we like all women. So we post pics of all women. Real women.

There is no demarcation... no line in the sand when it comes to the women who post their pics here, and of the women who are in the pics we post.

The curvy thread is for curvy women. Fair enough. The Bold thread is for ALL women, no matter shape or size.

I think it is safe to say that we like it here. :)
PM Sent. :D
I agree 100%. Normal girls to me, are much hotter than stick figures.

It has nothing to do with that. Slim women, medium women, large women, extra large women, men who are women, women who are men. Black, white, yellow, red, green, pink, tall, short, bigfoot, smallfoot...

Who cares? There is no reason to insult on any characteristic. Just be happy, right?

PM Sent. :D

It has nothing to do with that. Slim women, medium women, large women, extra large women, men who are women, women who are men. Black, white, yellow, red, green, pink, tall, short, bigfoot, smallfoot...

Who cares? There is no reason to insult on any characteristic. Just be happy, right?

True. Sounds like you have a new friend TBW.

Truth. Us good Canadian boys and girls stick together.

It's because our beer is better. And we share our Tim Horton's gift cards.

Whats so wrong with Americans? Havent you heard that AC/DC song about American girls? I havent heard anything about Canadian girls. Ohhhhh....I know I am gonna get beat up for that. Lol

this is the second iteration of the Bold thread... lot of history here... lot of love and laughs. We, and I safely assume I can speak for us, we like all women. So we post pics of all women. Real women.

There is no demarcation... no line in the sand when it comes to the women who post their pics here, and of the women who are in the pics we post.

The curvy thread is for curvy women. Fair enough. The Bold thread is for ALL women, no matter shape or size.

I think it is safe to say that we like it here. :)

*Like *LIKE *LIKE *LIKE..thank you so much TBW! :rose:

you wish. ;)

The song's "Coming to America" not "Let's Go to Canada, eh"
Dunkin Donuts is better than Tim Horton's
Okay, so Labbats and Molson are better, even Moosehead...

And this from someone that can go between the two countries through a Mohawk reservation :cool:

Donut war!!!
Crullers at 10 paces!!

Prepare for battle!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back