Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not just Sienna. brezzey GGGB Lorrainne Nell

Sundays have always been slow in here.

Sadly people sometimes have to deal with things in the real world.

except us single guys.. :D we deal real world around the lit one lol :devil:

I still have the real world stuff to deal with but yeah not as much as others do.

Welcome back Angellica, how's your Sunday going?

Thank you...sorry I dropped in earlier and disappeared. My Sunday has been very pleasant, and fun. Hope yours was too:)

Sending Monday wishes to everyone. It's going to be a crazy day for yours truly, running errands, being places, doing stuff and trying to write in between all of that.

BrettJ in Canada

Sending Monday wishes to everyone. It's going to be a crazy day for yours truly, running errands, being places, doing stuff and trying to write in between all of that.

BrettJ in Canada

Hi Brett, good luck tomorrow.

wish our kids were away for the night i am up for getting tied up & screaming....oh well have to settle for biting the pillow & light tied up

oooh Alice cooper- poison, LOVE Hair Nation
black lace on suede..............screamig my name......

wish our kids were away for the night i am up for getting tied up & screaming....oh well have to settle for biting the pillow & light tied up

oooh Alice cooper- poison, LOVE Hair Nation
black lace on suede..............screamig my name......

sounds lovely, lol

Hello Mrs W, how are you?

at the moment a litle buzzzed but war likes me that why I am sooooo agreeable that way LOL
plus got my sirius radio-Hair Nation on, another thing that puts me in great mood * the best thing of all i get my babe (war) three days this weekend!!!! :D:D:D:D:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back