Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've had this plot bunny running around my head for the last few days. I've got my characters, know where the story's going and how to get there...and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start the damn thing. I've had the title written down for three days and can't even get the first sentence out. I mean I got the title first. That alone usually takes me a few days to figure out at least. Granted, it might be a bit cliche, but what can you do?

So far the best opening sentence I have come up with is: "It was a dark and stormy night." I mean come on, really? Granted, a large part of the intro revolves around the storm, but there must be something else up in the old noggin I can use.

*sits cross-legged and thinks like Winnie the Pooh with about as much success*

Most people end up cutting their opening anyway. (Though I do love it when Snoopy starts stories that way.) I always think it's best to jump right into the action.

I am beginning to realize the difference in someone wanting to take care of you for your sake and someone wanting to control you for their sake. I never noticed the subtle difference in the two.

I need to get my stamina back to where it was last year. I was in such great condition for about a month and a half...

I need to recommit myself to my health. I've taken too much time off and I worked too hard to get where I am now, to slide back, so it looks like I may have to give up my favorite beverage. I hope I don't die. :eek:

I didn't drink enough water after the gym last night and now I have one hell of a dehydration headache...

After leaving for the gym a half hour later than planned, and having a longer workout than planned, I am finally eating lunch at 3:40 pm...

I would really like it if whatever is pinching my nerves to back off. I'm tired of sciatica pain and now the sudden pain shooting down my arms into my finger tips. I'm really hoping physical therapy will help.

Uh huh. Although I prefer using those batteries for something else. :devil:

laughing. I was going to say, "You're as bad as ever," but I know that will be met with, "I'm innocent of all charges!" and then the wearing of the halo will commence. :D:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back