Flirty Girl

Okay so a Lit fan suggested lace....and I took some photos. Just a teaser today since tomorrow is Photo Friday!

See you sooooon

Yummy... So tomorrow's Photo Friday... that makes this... Teaser Thursday?

Wow, just checking your thread out for the first time, you are absolutely stunning and any man who gets his hands on you is a lucky one!

Heyyy youuu! I've been naughty. I've been perving at your pictures and never posted here!

You're very very cute and sexy! I just saw your lace pictures from today, and mmm you are just delicious! I also got to see a little bit of your foot too! Foot fetish, I have... I know...

Anyway, take care! Hope to see more soon!

I have SUCH a thing for Demons. Originally I had listed "NonHuman" as one of my turn-ons because on Lit the Nonhuman category has Demons, Dragons, Vampires, etc. Then I had people going like, "Oh so you're into beastiality?!?!" and I changed it to Demons real fast after that.

LMAO......that is funny!. But yeah, they should change the category name....I think they called it that, because they did at one time have beastiality stories on the site.........and hey!!:eek: What? no love for werewolves?:p:p

Last edited:
Okay so a Lit fan suggested lace....and I took some photos. Just a teaser today since tomorrow is Photo Friday!

See you sooooon

mmmmmm*growls*:devil:

:eek: Oh crap! I'm gonna have to edit my post elsewhere! LOL

Heyyy youuu! I've been naughty. I've been perving at your pictures and never posted here!

You're very very cute and sexy! I just saw your lace pictures from today, and mmm you are just delicious! I also got to see a little bit of your foot too! Foot fetish, I have... I know...

Anyway, take care! Hope to see more soon!

that's two of us that want feet. are we going to have to start a petition? i wonder how we can do that...

Those boots are so old but they seemed appropriate for the look. I love my manicure I keep acrylic nails on at all time because I think they look beautiful and after keeping it up for so long I can't imagine life without them. They're a little long now going to have them redone next Wednesday ;)

New ones next wed! Sweet yeah always good to keep with a good thing a babe.

Love the lace pink looks sexy on you.

Angel there is just 1 thing to say:

Oh My GOD are you beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Sorry for the shouting. I just got carried away.

See you sooooon

I have been sufficiently teased and now await the balance of your incredibly sexy photos, Angel :)

Back