Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) I have a penis (well shaped object) I keep it in my panty drawer. Oh and ur the person to start the handbra? I didn't post cause I didn't have an accurate pic for the handbra :)

:) I have a penis (well shaped object) I keep it in my panty drawer. Oh and ur the person to start the handbra? I didn't post cause I didn't have an accurate pic for the handbra :)

I've seen some of your pics...if you took a handbra shot, it would be a safe bet to say you would have plenty of admirers. I know TexasWife has mentioned that to you, trust her...she has a good eye for pics (as you can see by this thread)

She has and I haven't grown balls yet to see if I'd have any followers. Now, I need bigger hands for a handbra. Idk if I can get them both in one hand while holding a camera. It might not be that they're that huge, prolly more so that I'm not that talented :)

She has and I haven't grown balls yet to see if I'd have any followers. Now, I need bigger hands for a handbra. Idk if I can get them both in one hand while holding a camera. It might not be that they're that huge, prolly more so that I'm not that talented :)

I have the big hands, alas long enough arms is the issue.

Use a timer, you can crop the photo later :)

tumblr_lyqgzuezLI1r4gdgeo1_500.jpg

Such a lovely thought

Texas sightings

Lol I almost always miss them, and did so again. Oh well that's what I get for not lurking enough:cool:

As to admirers, there are already plenty of them here for all 'yall :)
Real, live, back-talking (talking-back?) red-blooded people trump plain 'ole (ha!) images any day. The excellent physical qualities you all possess trump them too :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back