How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that don't want hefty sleeping medication but still need some drugs,

Doxeprin is your friend. Its basically like eating a bunch of turkey.

Uuugh, lazy. I'm just getting out of bed...
4:30 was bad.
Managed to have a quick nice dream that ended abruptly. Damn cat jumpin' on my head.

Not bad, woke at 10am, went to wal-mart to exchange space heater, have new space heater.. need food..

got 30min walk in at wal-mart.. Go me!

Like writing a book on the effect of an incurable and debilitating disease on a family, specifically the individuals that make up "a family".

Yes, the afflicted person has the worst cross to bear, but the effect on the ones around them, particularly young ones, is profound. Most of the focus on articles/features/documentaries/books etc is (quite rightly) from the POV of the "sick" person, but the effect, positive or otherwise of those around them as they cope with the illness should not be underestimated. Neither should the effect of the illness on everyone else be dismissed - the illness may not be contagious or hereditary, but it's effects certainly are. Sometimes there is as great a courage and fortitude shown by those without the illness as there is by those with the illness.

Enough...

Tired - Happy - Tired - Still Happy - Very Very Happy - Tired - Silly - Supposed Be Making Tea - Did I mention tired? - Looking forward to seeing someone I love very much in the very near future :) - Time to shut up I think - Starting to babble

i feel

horny, frustrated, annoyed. Im currently grinding myself against a cushion. lol. I cant get what i want. AND I WANT IT NOW! lol

Excited.
Wishing even more I was able to go with my mom...

But glad that the trip I thought was going to be late might be sooner.

Last edited:
finally getting sleepy...

but proud of the post I finished for Erlind.

*nods*

And happy that i got to slip into Kayla's skin, once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back