Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure I am not alone in thinking your smirk is seductive. Your lips are killer. I confess I do think you are cute because you are fun sized, but people would be fools if that is all they see in you. You are beautiful too! :rose:

I agree. And yes, Collar's lips and smile are wonderful and make her oh-so-sexy.

Picture377.jpg

Normal me!

Picture443.jpg

Sex kitten me!

Picture386-1.jpg

Oh, I forgot! Red hair me!

Picture427.jpg

Spanish KISS me!

Picture421.jpg

Bend me over and FUCK me.

Just seeing how this came out!
Click the photo to see me move! :D

Wow, great series of pics and the vid is very nice. Love you hot body.:heart:

Collar that ending was more unexpected than the ending of The Sixth Sense.

Make a backside video please (blushes)

Last edited:
Thank God I had my yearly physical last week and was deemed healthy for strenuous work. If not, Collar's video and pictures would have KILLED me!!!!!

In high school the common wisdom was to match up sizes, weights, and interests. At 6' and 165lbs (yep. A true beanpole.) everyone had their own idea of the type of girl I was supposed to like and date. I took flak daily because the girl, in my German class, that I happened to like was Adelaide. 5'6", 240lbs.

It got to the point that even some supposedly good friends of mine would tell me I was crazy; that we looked like a "Mutt and Jeff" couple.

I never understood the issue. Adelaide was simply beautiful and fun to be with.

What started as simple "Hi. How are you(s)?" in one class, soon became chats in the hallway, shared lunches, and walking her home from school every day. Eventually we both took after school jobs at a local fast food restaurant.

One day I walked her home from school. She had to work and went to her room to get into her uniform. I was in the living room talking about the usual boring BS from the school day. She came out of her bedroom, in her work uniform, and walked over to me. Turning her back to me she asked if I could zip her up.

Even thinking about it today makes my stomach flutter. My mind completely lost interest in the school day and whatever the hell I had been talking about.

I will simply say that I did not zip up the uniform, and she did not get to work that day.

We were inseperable in high school and unfortunately we drifted apart when she went to college and I enlisted.

I learned early that what makes a woman beautiful to a man differs from person to person. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, short, tall, large, small, whatever. These are personal preferences for initial attraction. What makes a couple stay together after that initial attraction draws them together, is the personality; how the couple interacts moment to moment.

I personally prefer larger women. It's what attracts me out of the chute. That's my preference and doesn't mean I agree or disagree with anyone else's preferences.

So, for the record, thank you to all the lovely ladies who grace these threads and thank you for the personalities that keep us coming back wanting more. :rose: :kiss:

I wish I had known someone like you in high school.

I went to private school ... Full of clicks. I was nicknamed "The Fat Chick.".

Needless to say .... I did not date.

It Hasn't been until recently that I appreciate myself and my size and ... While there are so many woman out here 1000% more sexy than I am, I still feel sensual and sexual .... And I love having this forum to explore that.

So .... Thank YOU.

In high school the common wisdom was to match up sizes, weights, and interests. At 6' and 165lbs (yep. A true beanpole.) everyone had their own idea of the type of girl I was supposed to like and date. I took flak daily because the girl, in my German class, that I happened to like was Adelaide. 5'6", 240lbs.

It got to the point that even some supposedly good friends of mine would tell me I was crazy; that we looked like a "Mutt and Jeff" couple.

I never understood the issue. Adelaide was simply beautiful and fun to be with.

What started as simple "Hi. How are you(s)?" in one class, soon became chats in the hallway, shared lunches, and walking her home from school every day. Eventually we both took after school jobs at a local fast food restaurant.

One day I walked her home from school. She had to work and went to her room to get into her uniform. I was in the living room talking about the usual boring BS from the school day. She came out of her bedroom, in her work uniform, and walked over to me. Turning her back to me she asked if I could zip her up.

Even thinking about it today makes my stomach flutter. My mind completely lost interest in the school day and whatever the hell I had been talking about.

I will simply say that I did not zip up the uniform, and she did not get to work that day.

We were inseperable in high school and unfortunately we drifted apart when she went to college and I enlisted.

I learned early that what makes a woman beautiful to a man differs from person to person. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, short, tall, large, small, whatever. These are personal preferences for initial attraction. What makes a couple stay together after that initial attraction draws them together, is the personality; how the couple interacts moment to moment.

I personally prefer larger women. It's what attracts me out of the chute. That's my preference and doesn't mean I agree or disagree with anyone else's preferences.

So, for the record, thank you to all the lovely ladies who grace these threads and thank you for the personalities that keep us coming back wanting more. :rose: :kiss:

It Hasn't been until recently that I appreciate myself and my size and ... While there are so many woman out here 1000% more sexy than I am, I still feel sensual and sexual .... And I love having this forum to explore that.

So .... Thank YOU.

You are sexy.........sensual.........and insanely exciting.........:kiss:

Most welcome but you've hit on exactly one of my points. There are those who will disagree that there are women "1000% more sexy" than you. If someone finds YOU to be their personal preference YOU are the sexiest woman alive.

My school thought there were women 1000% sexier than Adelaide. To this day I drool over the time I spent with her and the memories of what she looked like. I'm still attracted to the same type of woman.

I hope you find your time here on the threads satisfying. There seem to be many like-minded guys. :)

So .... Thank YOU.

So .... Thank YOU.

It's been written, "It's never too late," and it seems that this thread has brought that old saying to the fore. Enjoy yourself, HP, with what you're learning about yourself. You know that we in the thread, both men and women, are eager to help in any way possible to help you :D

In high school I belonged to two cliques, one which enjoyed reading and the new game called "Dungeons and Dragons" and the other a bunch of natural, talented athletes, not the jocks who played one, maybe two sports and believed they ruled the school. We Naturals played ALL sports because we liked them and could :)

In the Naturals you were not judged by the girl on your arm. If you wanted to date the priss, you were welcomed to. If you dated curvies, so be it, which was me :D

Thank you gentlemen ..... :kiss: ;)

*sigh*.................:kiss:

Most welcome but you've hit on exactly one of my points. There are those who will disagree that there are women "1000% more sexy" than you. If someone finds YOU to be their personal preference YOU are the sexiest woman alive.

My school thought there were women 1000% sexier than Adelaide. To this day I drool over the time I spent with her and the memories of what she looked like. I'm still attracted to the same type of woman.

I hope you find your time here on the threads satisfying. There seem to be many like-minded guys. :)

It's been written, "It's never too late," and it seems that this thread has brought that old saying to the fore. Enjoy yourself, HP, with what you're learning about yourself. You know that we in the thread, both men and women, are eager to help in any way possible to help you :D

In high school I belonged to two cliques, one which enjoyed reading and the new game called "Dungeons and Dragons" and the other a bunch of natural, talented athletes, not the jocks who played one, maybe two sports and believed they ruled the school. We Naturals played ALL sports because we liked them and could :)

In the Naturals you were not judged by the girl on your arm. If you wanted to date the priss, you were welcomed to. If you dated curvies, so be it, which was me :D

Thinking that there is someone so much sexier, prettier, much better at work etc. is, unfortunately, part of being a woman. It is a part of almost all of us.

It is what keeps some of us always innovating and keeping things fresh in relationships. It is most of what makes us try to win our man's heart everyday (at least until we marry lol)

Many of us (most of us, in my experience) are raised to think that we could do better, be better and, yes, find a better guy to deposit our hopes on.

Is it good? No. Will guys ever understand that? No, because you're different and were raised different. Does being aware of all this make any difference? Nah, not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back