What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first day went awesome - I think I charmed a few residents & families, & staff, I'm absorbing everything like a sponge, I love it already, love the challenges and love being called HEADnurse :devil: I cannot wait for my next day at work and I have not said this in a long time !!!
:nana::nana::nana:

My first day went awesome - I think I charmed a few residents & families, & staff, I'm absorbing everything like a sponge, I love it already, love the challenges and love being called HEADnurse :devil: I cannot wait for my next day at work and I have not said this in a long time !!!

I'm proud of ya GGGB! You go girl....:rose::rose::D

Congrats pretty head nurse. I see you more as a naughty head nurse, but congrats nonetheless.

What is crossing my mind.

Ugh...it is just as I remembered it.

Ohhh Head Nurse GGGB I have a pain wanna rub it?? :devil::eek::D

That makes me so excited!!!!!!! :D

awesome congrats GGGB

thanks ladies - you make me feel like I'm gona miss Lit sooo much already & thanks Wangster for ur kind :p words too earlier today

OHHH What a great Head Nurse you are going to be!! Proud as Punch!!! You go girl!! Just try not to knock stuff off the shelves as you do your proud swinging them hips walk down the corridor!!

OHHH What a great Head Nurse you are going to be!! Proud as Punch!!! You go girl!! Just try not to knock stuff off the shelves as you do your proud swinging them hips walk down the corridor!!

LOL Lawd my hips are that big to you ? :eek:

thanks hun :cool:

and

thanks BowlerPa :cool:

I knew that you would do great :). Congratulations :kiss::). I am so very happy for you, and you deserve it :).

I'd really love to tie a girl's wrists to the headboard and take her from behind right now...

How much I would love to sit on the couch, turn off the tv and just let a woman tell me about her day and how frustrated she is with men.

Woot! This is great to read!

Gah! Just do your job you dick! :mad:

LMAO...I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh at this, I'm sure you are mad at that person, but I have this picture that has crossed my mind now,
It involves a large penis, not attached to a person, like a cartoon, which is limp and looks like an exhausted person after a long race, a naked woman on her elbows, legs spread who is clearly sexually frustrated...

Was this a Playboy cartoon once?

Welcome to my world!!

Over-educated nerds can be such dicks!!

I don't care about their education, mine probably rivals theirs, I just want them to do the job they are assigned! Just DO it. Don't whine about, don't stall, don't try to foist it off on anyone else. Just do it! Gah!!

Whew. Ok I'm better now.

LMAO...I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh at this, I'm sure you are mad at that person, but I have this picture that has crossed my mind now,
It involves a large penis, not attached to a person, like a cartoon, which is limp and looks like an exhausted person after a long race, a naked woman on her elbows, legs spread who is clearly sexually frustrated...

Was this a Playboy cartoon once?

My mother just informed me that it's now legal to slaughter horses for human consumption in the US. She said, "What's next, old people? 'What's for dinner, Gwandpa?' 'Nana!'".

And then I laughed so hard I cried. Maybe I'm a litle bipolar today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back