What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I set the effing snooze on it. I even checked the instructions... :eek:

Is thick a bad compliment for a woman? :confused:

Depends on the situation.

If you're describing her body type as thick and she's already self-conscious, you've upset her and I wouldn't be surprised that she'd slap you.

It could mean she's dumb, thick-headed...and that might get you a punch.

So to be safe, do NOT use thick

If you call a woman thick make sure you can run faster than she can waddle. Your survival depends on it.

Just to add to this: If a woman ever tells you that she's thick..... do not agree!

Another point: If a woman asks you if an article of clothing makes her look fat, do NOT agree!!

"God no honey!" is an acceptable answer. But, if the article of clothing does make her look bad, tell her so, and use tact. "Honey, that doesn't look good on you," or "I don't think that's a good look."

Through my mind right now, a plot and how best to record it for later.

Oh and oddly relaxed enjoyable thoughts.

Another point: If a woman asks you if an article of clothing makes her look fat, do NOT agree!!

"God no honey!" is an acceptable answer. But, if the article of clothing does make her look bad, tell her so, and use tact. "Honey, that doesn't look good on you," or "I don't think that's a good look."
That's a good point.

Don't say things like, "I know you want something that looks fun, but we don't want to make people think 'circus tent' when they see you."

Maybe those pants aren't the best on her. Maybe suggest helping find a pair that emphasizes her strengths, like her smile.

Yes this is a topic that is fraught with peril.

My wife describes herself as thick, as in thick headed and stubborn. Her maiden name is German, she acts it. She IS thick, in the stubborn sense!!

I'm thick headed and stubborn. However, I'm not thick.
I'll quite often refer to myself as being "a bit thick" especially after doing something less than smart. This is a throw-away comment and meant in jest.
There would be NO helping a man that said it to me.
Perhaps it would work for you - it just doesn't translate very well into Brit. :)

That's a good point.

Don't say things like, "I know you want something that looks fun, but we don't want to make people think 'circus tent' when they see you."

Maybe those pants aren't the best on her. Maybe suggest helping find a pair that emphasizes her strengths, like her smile.

Yes this is a topic that is fraught with peril.
LMFAO.........you are so funny. Bet all the wisdom comes from experience.....

I'm thick headed and stubborn. However, I'm not thick.
I'll quite often refer to myself as being "a bit thick" especially after doing something less than smart. This is a throw-away comment and meant in jest.
There would be NO helping a man that said it to me.
Perhaps it would work for you - it just doesn't translate very well into Brit. :)

And let's face it the man who thought you were 'thick' would be beyond idiotic :)

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back