I would like to say twill be a frontal attack
But I'm much more likely to shoot at your back

:devil: ;)

:D. I'm saving that one! Hahaha.

Hahaha! NICE!!
Very well done ;)

I'd say right on the sweet spot is my personal pref
But ass and back is nice as well ;) :devil:

Hmmmm.... I loved that last shot... I still say we need more gamer Ember naughtiness. :devil:

Thank you hon

And when the daughter is away and hubby is able to help me with those pix, I will get some like that ;)

The daughter is never hardly away though... and since school is still out for a couple more weeks, she still stays up late as well :rolleyes:

Hahaha! NICE!!
Very well done ;)

I'd say right on the sweet spot is my personal pref
But ass and back is nice as well ;) :devil:

Thanks...and thanks for the inspiration. ;)

I'd say, ladies choice, your sweet spot it is, that's just going to require penetrating poetry that delves far deeper...I'm game...:devil:

Thanks...and thanks for the inspiration. ;)

I'd say, ladies choice, your sweet spot it is, that's just going to require penetrating poetry that delves far deeper...I'm game...:devil:

I look forward to seeing what you... cum.. up with ;)
:kiss:

Thank you hon

And when the daughter is away and hubby is able to help me with those pix, I will get some like that ;)

The daughter is never hardly away though... and since school is still out for a couple more weeks, she still stays up late as well :rolleyes:

We have been waiting for years... a few days or a few weeks is fine. What we really need to do is get you a camera you can get your own shots with.

Yeah yeah.. in your opinion anyway *smirks* hehe

Hmm.. is it a name based on a game? A story? A different spelling for fox?

pffft :p

well its based on a story... and later they made computer and console games out of it :D

We have been waiting for years... a few days or a few weeks is fine. What we really need to do is get you a camera you can get your own shots with.

I have a camera with a timer... I'm just being lazy
That.. and I just can't right now. Bout damn impossible with an almost 16 year old about the house :rolleyes: :p

I have a camera with a timer... I'm just being lazy
That.. and I just can't right now. Bout damn impossible with an almost 16 year old about the house :rolleyes: :p

You have a bathroom with a locking door right? Im just trying to speed things along here. waiting patiently with hand in pants!__________________

You have a bathroom with a locking door right? Im just trying to speed things along here. waiting patiently with hand in pants!__________________

Would not work for the quality of pix I want to take
;)

From the left over pix... kinda messed up lighting wise.. but, oh well :rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
Taste of lips

Going to drop off the rest of the pix from this morning, and then I'm going to game for a bit.

Got Brink in the mail from Gamefly the other day. Noticed it got a bad rating. Hopefully it's not THAT horrible of a game (kinda reminded me of Borderlands, which I can never get enough of).

Not that any of you really care about me gaming and what games I'm playing when I'm leaving off goodies like this, eh? :rolleyes: *smirks* :p

:devil:

Lovely...just a taste of lovely lips....

I love those full shots of you... you are just an astonishingly beautiful lady!! ;)

Back