EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

No, I really truly do need a bit of foundation to even out my complexion. It sucks, but it's true. I just don't put make up on unless we're actually heading up to the city to do something (like night out eating or going to mall, etc etc).. other wise, I never put the crap on. Not even for going to the grocery store *smirks*

I look forward to finding out ;)

to dumb i cant tell ya that you dont need it in reality ... :p
or did you use makeup on your pics ?

do you need a hint ? :D

have a nice weekend :)

It's a combo of things. When I first came to Lit and first started posting pix... it was definitely an exhibitionist thing. I got very turned on from the thought of others (men AND women) looking at my pix
Long and rambly.. but hope it answered your question somewhat! :p lol

Ember

Hon, I could sit here and listen to you go all rambly all day long :)

I remember from your earlier days mentioning you were here for the more artistic presentations and I must admit, a bit ashamedly, that I have +1'd to several of them :devil:

And now you return with your latest offering...

More +1's are definitely on the way if you keep it up :D

:heart:
Kiwi

enjoying your artistic approach!..have a great weekend..!

I wouldn't call these current ones "artistic"... pretty much blunt and in your face... heh. But thank you, on both counts :)

I would ensure that I wouldn't disappoint... I know I would be in heaven licking that amazing body of yours.... :kiss:

William Blake.... it always sounds a little snooty. It just seems everything created by him speaks in mountains of expression. Like he wasn't human... channeled some other worldly mind when he created...

As for the suck this" game, of course. What good is a game played by only one person?! ;) Its all about the team play and the competitive spirit...

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

You know I have to give two thumbs up for being *ANTI-TWILIGHT*. I liked The Strain, not what I was expecting, but good. I am a crazy Guillermo del Toro fan, so I was expecting my life to change or something. LOL.... But I agree, a damn good read. :)

I will have a good weekend now... oh I I wish I had a mouthful of that...

Ah.. W.B. .. gotcha =)
Oh, I'd have plenty of fun once it was my turn to play *weg*

I'm not a HUGE del Toro fan, but I do enjoy his work.. which is why I initially was looking at the book. I'll probably eventually get it (hopefully at the used book store)

I know dear *winks & blows kisses*

Oh my ! Very inviting pic. Can i cum in please?

posted some pics on my thread for you, and 4'11 inches of pure fantasy is what you are!

Don't let me stop you!
heh

*blush* thank you dear
I looked, I liked.. lots!

hope you have a great weekend.

Thank you! Hope you have a good one too!

Hello ember :)
I came across your thread for the first time today and I must say I like it very much... with your permission I'll spend an houre reading trough it tonight....

Thom

Read/look away! No need for my permission *winks*
Happy you found my lil corner here on Lit.. hope you enjoy =)

Hi Ember :) Just thought I'd say hello and belatedly wish you a "Welcome Back"....but I see that's been accomplished many times over already. LOL Hope all is well with you and your family !

Druce

Heya D!!
Thank you hon... things are good
How are things with you?? *kises*

I hear you on the burnout of desire and interest. even worse for some of us lit-oldtimers is the lost intrigue for seeking out and participating in ampic threads.

I remember when I first joined I was like... "wait... woman that pose naked that I can communicate with and maybe willing to pose naked and post pics for ME? Fuck... sign me up!"

Now I'm like... "look at all the other guys she's going to think I'm like. *sigh*" Not that I'm not like all of the other guys;)

Awwww how cute :)

Do you point your toes when your legs are in there air. . .like, for example, when exercising. . .:rolleyes:

must say. . .this is very inviting. . .where should I RSVP?

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...4&d=1312579865

lol
I don't really know... probably
I usually have shoes on when I'm working out =p

Take a guess *winks and grins*
ty!

Love this one http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1085815&d=1312401497

Would love to sneak up and slide "IN" from behind you while I put my arm across your chest bringing you closer !! I love when a woman sleeps on her side. Wish you would post some more of those :)

Thank you .... sounds yummy *grins*
I tend to sleep on my side most of the night.. definitely a side sleeper!
I'll see if I can get more pix like that in the future.. next time with hubby's help, because that was a bitch to do myself >.< LOL

to dumb i cant tell ya that you dont need it in reality ... :p
or did you use makeup on your pics ?

do you need a hint ? :D

have a nice weekend :)

In those pix? No.. I actually didn't have any on. Which is exactly why I did low lighting and no flash *smirks* hehe

Thank you hon. You too!

Ember

Hon, I could sit here and listen to you go all rambly all day long :)

I remember from your earlier days mentioning you were here for the more artistic presentations and I must admit, a bit ashamedly, that I have +1'd to several of them :devil:

And now you return with your latest offering...

More +1's are definitely on the way if you keep it up :D

Kiwi

Hahaha... +1's! Love it! hehe

Thank you Kiwi, and I'm glad you don't mind the ramblings. It's a big part of who I am, what I do.. most the time. So def good you don't mind *big grins* hehe

I'll try my best to "keep it up" :devil:

So many places for responding...I'm thinking I should just completely cover them all :devil:

In those pix? No.. I actually didn't have any on. Which is exactly why I did low lighting and no flash *smirks* hehe

Thank you hon. You too!
lol, then you may not need make up :p in my opinion

ty :)

btw you may guess again where i got my nick from :)

So what is our sexy Ember up to on this Saturday evening?

Long day and night.. but was the good kind.

Been home for a couple of hours... been chillaxin... watching Comedy Central
I need bed now... tired sprite.

I'll reply tomorrow or tomorrow night :)

For now... I'll leave this

Sweet Dreams

:kiss:

Last edited:
Well

Sweet Dreams

almost there , looks so, sweet !

Sweet Dreams

WOW...that is freakin HOT! :eek: I hope there is more to this set...don't leave us in anticipation for tooo long! Hope u slept well :rose:

Sweet Dreams

Sounds like you had fun... hope you get rested up and time to have more fun. ;)

Ember, you are absolutely gorgeous. :rose:
I especially love your soft, lovely tits and perfectly suckable nipples.

p.s.: Your sweet personality rocks too. <3

I hear you on the burnout of desire and interest. even worse for some of us lit-oldtimers is the lost intrigue for seeking out and participating in ampic threads.

I remember when I first joined I was like... "wait... woman that pose naked that I can communicate with and maybe willing to pose naked and post pics for ME? Fuck... sign me up!"

Now I'm like... "look at all the other guys she's going to think I'm like. *sigh*" Not that I'm not like all of the other guys;)

Ooohhh! A post from mr y! I feel special and honored! *grins*

I think we all go through our phases of burn out after awhile. It's to be expected.

And dear, you're not like "all the other guys".. trust me on that. So many guy threads I would see where it was just cock shot after cock shot after cock shot.. and I'm just over here yawning bored out of my skull over those threads. You were one of the rare cases where you actually posted more than just that and were creative about it. One of the reasons I always admired and liked your thread/pix *winks and blows a kiss*

So many places for responding...I'm thinking I should just completely cover them all :devil:

I'm not too picky *weg*

So took your suggestions and posted some pics ;) Tell me what u think !!

WOW...that is freakin HOT! :eek: I hope there is more to this set...don't leave us in anticipation for tooo long! Hope u slept well :rose:

I looked, and I liked.. as you know *winks*

Thank you hon
Unfortunately... that was pretty much the last one of that set

But.. I like to see you all shiver with antici........... pation *winks and grins*
You'll learn, I'm usually more about the tease than the outright BAM in your face. The tease makes it all worth while *winks*

I slept pretty good. We're supposed to go out to hubby's moms today.. but he's feeling pretty icky right now.. so we may not be .. poor hubby =(

lol, then you may not need make up :p in my opinion

ty :)

btw you may guess again where i got my nick from :)

Yeah yeah.. in your opinion anyway *smirks* hehe

Hmm.. is it a name based on a game? A story? A different spelling for fox?

That pic might help with some very sweet dreams.
Thanks!

uptoplay2

Thank you
Hope you did have sweet dreams!

almost there , looks so, sweet !

Thank you softey =)

Great pics Would love to see more thong ones and you am amazing bum x

Thanks!
And I'm sure I'll have pix like that in the future *winks*

Ember

Working on a +1 over this pic. :devil: Yummmm.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1086343&d=1312695489

The expression on your face looks like you were working on one too. :D

Hope your dreams are sweet and mischievous.

Kiwi

Heheh.. I pretty much was working towards one after I was done taking the pix *grins*

I usually have really weird, vibrant dreams. Last night, one of them was about me riding a motorcycle (which I still hope to learn how to do one day. it's never too late to learn, eh? heh)

TY hon =)

Sounds like you had fun... hope you get rested up and time to have more fun. ;)

We went to go hang out over at my dads place most the night and my bro was there.... I never see them all that often, so was good (besides my dad being really drunk again ... but at least it was more of the funny not really getting pissy at stuff drunk *smirks*)

If we end up not going out to hubby's moms house... I'll probably be playing either Crysis 2 or the game I picked up from Gamestop last night: CoD Modern Warfare
hehe
*kisses*

Ember, you are absolutely gorgeous. :rose:
I especially love your soft, lovely tits and perfectly suckable nipples.

p.s.: Your sweet personality rocks too. <3

Aww.. thanks a bunch! Means a lot coming from another sexy female! *grins*

and ty ... always appreciate when others like my personality.. almost more than them liking my looks! hehe :p
~:rose:~

"I'm not too picky *weg*"

So you're sayin' I got a shot? *big jim Carey w/ a bowl haircut smile*

Hehehe

You got a shot at shootin at the spot you'd most like to shoot your shot ;) :devil:
:D

LOL

An easy choice for me tis not
With so many perfect sexy spots
The place I shoot must be picked soon
For fear these pants may suffer ruin
I would like to say twill be a frontal attack
But I'm much more likely to shoot at your back

:devil: ;)

:D. I'm saving that one! Hahaha.

Hmmmm.... I loved that last shot... I still say we need more gamer Ember naughtiness. :devil:

Back