What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching 'Dances With Wolves' Extended Edition, and remembering how much fun it was to write 'Crow Captive'. Considering cleaning my guns.

Loved DWW. Just fed my landlord's dogs, about to walk them. Then gonna go get food myself I think.

Eating a full Sunday breakfast: eggs with cheese and veggies, bacon, toast, coffee.

And it's naked breakfast.

I am wondering what to post and playing FF12. And still pondering the idea of a post-Thundercats thread.

*tags a dragon*

I saw. *still pondering, and can't seem to come up with a decent response yet*

I'm also really wishing I had Oblivion for the PS3 still...or that my desktop had the upgrades needed to run Oblivion without trouble.

Eating a full Sunday breakfast: eggs with cheese and veggies, bacon, toast, coffee.

And it's naked breakfast.

Sounds delicious, except the coffee. Substitute orange juice and I'd be quite happy. Plus, the naked bit makes for a tasty after-meal snack...

*Imagines what breakfast with Fr33k and Sasha at the same time would be like.*

Too bad I just got back from my Sunday morning brunch at Panerra Bread. I think they would frown on naked breakfast there. :rolleyes:

*Imagines what breakfast with Fr33k and Sasha at the same time would be like.*

Too bad I just got back from my Sunday morning brunch at Panerra Bread. I think they would frown on naked breakfast there. :rolleyes:

Not if you tip them well enough...*chuckle*

Now I'm hungry...melons and peaches, muffins, and sweet, sweet honey. Yum.....:D

As for what I'm doing? Aside from thinking about that, I'm about to hop in the shower.

runs in and pelts everyone with hard boiled eggs HAHA!!!

run by egging... for some reason I have a feeling I did it wrong.... shrugs and continues to run off..

*Wonders idly as the hard boiled egg bounces off and rolls across the floor.*

How come when Zy posts 'HAHA!' I hear it as the voice of that kid, Nelson, from the Simpsons? :D

*Wonders idly as the hard boiled egg bounces off and rolls across the floor.*

How come when Zy posts 'HAHA!' I hear it as the voice of that kid, Nelson, from the Simpsons? :D

*Returns just after the oddly done egging*

I think that's only appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back