worn panties

well you know sometimes you just need to take a min or two to relax and get your mind off things... so i relax myself in the bathroom every now and then...

I thought it might be something like that.....:D;):rose:

Awesome thread. I'll wear my 'nice' panties today so I can join in the big share. I used to have a wet panties pic on my thread but i deleted it. So you'll all be getting fresh wet panty pics ;)

Awesome thread. I'll wear my 'nice' panties today so I can join in the big share. I used to have a wet panties pic on my thread but i deleted it. So you'll all be getting fresh wet panty pics ;)

i cant wait to see what you have in store for us.... I am so excited! ill have to add a photo of my thong tonite as well

so i was up getting ready this morning and found these laying in the bathroom floor. my roomate must have left them in here last nite... anyways i hope you all enjoy! i will be on later today to add a pic or two ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited:
Great thread Liz... I'd also love to see them on you still with a nice wet spot :D

very hot thread, it would be nice to know how they got all soiled and wet:devil:

sorry i am a day late with this

i went to thanksgiving dinner yesterday at my roomates house. her sister is so hot and i often found myself daydreaming about what i would love to do with her. so when i went to the bathroom i found this... enjoy

Still waiting on some more ladies to get in on the action! ;)

Last edited:
Wow, great thread. I particularly like the picture at work and at Thanksgiving. There's something incredibly erotic about imagining you not only getting off in public, but taking a picture of it while it happens in the bathroom and (I hope) pulling those panties back up and continuing to go about your day.

Wow, great thread. I particularly like the picture at work and at Thanksgiving. There's something incredibly erotic about imagining you not only getting off in public, but taking a picture of it while it happens in the bathroom and (I hope) pulling those panties back up and continuing to go about your day.

yeah i continue to wear them until i get home... so they usually get wetter.

i went to thanksgiving dinner yesterday at my roomates house. her sister is so hot and i often found myself daydreaming about what i would love to do with her. so when i went to the bathroom i found this... enjoy

totally amazing! I did this same thing at my friends house a while back...funny thing is that his wifes panties I found smelled and tasted very similar to my wife. It was very hot,and surprising.

Please never stop this thread!

love this thread....

damn them look sooo juicy.....that is just from daydreaming. I am thinking of the song..."daydream believer " . what do they look like after a good cum. Also very sexy showing your roomies panties. that itself is hot...did you smell them? or taste them?

I bet you did...naughty girl :caning::caning:

ok so i guess my thread lost interest pretty quick. maybe there are a few out there that are still interested. So here is a pick i took today in the bathroom at work. feel free to let me know what you think

Mmm, looks very tasty;)

well you know sometimes you just need to take a min or two to relax and get your mind off things... so i relax myself in the bathroom every now and then...

Liz...the thought of you doing that has got me anything but relaxed...:devil:

wow

fucking sexy!!!!!!!

roomates sister's panties look very fresh still..Did you sniff or taste them?

i didn't taste or smell those of my roomate.... i was in a hurry at the time. but i must admit i have smelled them before. she smells so good! Thank you to all the feedback I am loving it! Keep it up and you will keep on recieving!

Annika: of coarse that pic is ok! gah you have my panties soaking! please keep sharing! i am wondering tho, what do those panties look like when you took them off? I would love to see! but feel free to keep posting! i Love it!

ill post a new pic here in a short bit!

Back