I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just like a teenager. ;)
I'm glad I didn't embarrass you. Although you are so sexy when you blush at me! :kiss:
I'm glad I wrote it large enough for you to read. Every word is true!
I figured!:) Hope you had a great night!
And how is the world treating the sweetest lady in the UK?
No, the sexiest lady on Lit.
Actually, the sweetest international sex symbol on Earth!
Yes, you sweet _me_! :kiss:

Very true!
:D
I have perfect eyesight ;)
Ha ha....I'm ok thanks :kiss:

Ha ha :D

Don't feel great tonight, exhausted :rolleyes:
How are you? :kiss:

Too much house work that is, I keep telling people its not good for you, but will they listen!:rolleyes::D

The same, but mine has to do with getting up at stupid o'clock for work and then driving for hours. Still, settling in now to watch everything I've missed recently. Has Wagner won yet?;)

How was the shopping thing last night? was it good?

Too much house work that is, I keep telling people its not good for you, but will they listen!:rolleyes::D

The same, but mine has to do with getting up at stupid o'clock for work and then driving for hours. Still, settling in now to watch everything I've missed recently. Has Wagner won yet?;)

How was the shopping thing last night? was it good?

He he :D

Where have you been, anywhere exciting?

No he hasn't!!

It was very good :D

Apprentice now :)

Evening sweet sexy Me.
I had so much fun looking through the pages,......mmmmmmmm sexy pics, loads of fun conversations, and a scare with Buffy missing. But glad you found her.
And that your happy, smiling and still so naughty.
Off tomorrow morning again, flight at 6.30 AM:eek:
But back Friday evening, just in time for the Show Children in need and my favorite Terry Wogan. And of course will be here for the X-Factor;)
Missed YOU.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

He he :D

Where have you been, anywhere exciting?

No he hasn't!!

It was very good :D

Apprentice now :)

erm, define exciting! Ipswitch, does that light your fire?;) (apologies to any east anglians that might be reading this...)

Damn, must vote more....;)

Just watching it now.... I cant do the apprentice, I just want to throw something at the tv most of the time, doesn't do my blood pressure any good!!!:eek:

Evening sweet sexy Me.
I had so much fun looking through the pages,......mmmmmmmm sexy pics, loads of fun conversations, and a scare with Buffy missing. But glad you found her.
And that your happy, smiling and still so naughty.
Off tomorrow morning again, flight at 6.30 AM:eek:
But back Friday evening, just in time for the Show Children in need and my favorite Terry Wogan. And of course will be here for the X-Factor;)
Missed YOU.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Evening emmy!
She is such a naughty bunny!! :D
Hope everything goes well, see you when you get back :kiss:

erm, define exciting! Ipswitch, does that light your fire?;) (apologies to any east anglians that might be reading this...)

Damn, must vote more....;)

Just watching it now.... I cant do the apprentice, I just want to throw something at the tv most of the time, doesn't do my blood pressure any good!!!:eek:

No it doesn't :D

:eek:

Hubby is the same!!

No it doesn't :D

:eek:

Hubby is the same!!

Exactly! And it takes the best part of four hours to get there with the traffic, so spent the best part of 8 hours driving today (hope no-one from my co H&S dept is reading this!:eek:)

You know it to be true. Simon Cowell would explode if Wagner won!!!

Great minds think alike obviously!!!;)

hello _me_ hope you are having a great night. I think I will just dance in the dark, just closes my eyes and forget everything. All th crazyness.. why should I care for no one else does.

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

Last edited:
Exactly! And it takes the best part of four hours to get there with the traffic, so spent the best part of 8 hours driving today (hope no-one from my co H&S dept is reading this!:eek:)

You know it to be true. Simon Cowell would explode if Wagner won!!!

Great minds think alike obviously!!!;)

Ha ha :D

You're not funny!!

Hmm

Very true!
:D
I have perfect eyesight ;)
Ha ha....I'm ok thanks :kiss:
Perfect eyesight?
I should have known. Just like the rest of you! :rose:
Glad I made you laugh! :D But it's true. You turn men on around the globe! :kiss:

Just read that you are exhausted.:rolleyes: Since you are watching tv, that calls for a glass of wine and you kicking your shoes off for a nice massage! I'll follow that up with all the snuggles and cuddles that you can stand to keep you warm and toasty til bedtime! :kiss:

hello _me_ hope you are having a great night. I think I will just dance in the dark, just closes my eyes and forget everything. All th crazyness.. why should I care for no one else does.

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

You know everyone cares, Fred :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Just read that you are exhausted.:rolleyes: Since you are watching tv, that calls for a glass of wine and you kicking your shoes off for a nice massage! I'll follow that up with all the snuggles and cuddles that you can stand to keep you warm and toasty til bedtime! :kiss:

I have been this week :(
More than usual & that's saying something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back