"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

if that's your story... :D

Actually, he dosed 'em all with Retcon, reconstructed their memories, and dropped them off at various points in the Texas landscape.

Then he dosed himself with Retcon so he'd be immune to lie detection.

He's a sly dog, Alpha Wolf.

BTW, Alpha Wolf: Giles should notice that Jack smells amazing, like he's got this natural cologne all over him, the result of evolved pheromones.

armed.jpg

the enemies of the universe quake in horror. the destroyer of worlds has a fracking SUITCASE!!!!!

I promise not to eat the cat.

Giles doesn't do junk food

The Cat's reaction to Giles is largely inspired by the real Jack's reaction to one of my exes' dad.

He would cower under the couch for hours until after that guy left, I have no idea what set him off about that guy.

Kind of funny adapting that for text.

It seems as though Ten didn't entirely fix the lingering aftereffects of the psi-transfer; T'Pol is still talking like a crazy person. Interesting!

Lunar, I think I'm going to marionette Harkness for a few; we talked the once about me doing so, and I don't want you to feel under any more pressure than you already are. Tell me immediately when you'd like to snag him back.

Should have a post up tomorrow night. Out of town today.

Hey no worries. Sorry School is really kicking my ass this term. I have no idea what the frelling difference is between equal and equivalent sets, proper and improper sets, or why the hell I should care. Also, for some reason I am really struggling to figure out what the hell I should be up to in my writing class. Damn essay research...

Anyway, you have done splendidly, brilliantly and admirably. I will shout when I have my head back on straight.

Back