Big 5 of pyls

YourCaptor

Cute Girl Connoisseur
Here is a quick and valid psychological assessment of ones basic personality.

It’s an easy test, instruction are included and should take no more then 5 minutes at most so please take it for me.

I want to see if there is any similarity in results that subbies, slaves, etc get.

Should be fun and interesting.

Here is your test

http://similarminds.com/big-5-word-pair.html

When you give your results make sure to include

1. Sex/gender, if they vary

2. State your desired role

3. Give your % results for
Extroversion
Emotional stability
Accommodation

4. State how accurate you believe your results to be, you can see an explanation of your results bellow the table containing percent results.

Ps. Yes I know, thats 3 not 5, but the other 2 are irrelevant, so you don't need to show them if you don't like.

Some results

Still accepting data

Last edited:
1.) Female

2.) Pet

3.) Extroversion results (27%) were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results (24%) were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results (35%) were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results (75%) were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: RLUAI--moody, not good at sports, low energy level, unable to speak up for self, avoidant, depressed, withdrawn, attracted to things associated with sadness, easily frightened, feels defective, lonely, no self confidence, easily discouraged, avoids crowds, backs down when threatened, easily intimidated, socially unskilled, loner, unproductive, late with work, prone to health problems, focuses on fantasies more than reality, self loathing, wounded at the core, easily hurt, often sad, becomes overwhelmed by events, fearful, rarely prepared, fears doing the wrong thing, often aware how the color and lighting of a room affects their mood, feels untalented, quiet around strangers, prone to addiction, doubting, anxious, easily confused, frequently overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, weak sense of purpose, relates to broken and discarded things, unsure where life is going, continually losing things, fears drawing attention to self, avoids unnecessary interaction, often bored, second guesses self, embarrassed by praise, worrying, resigned, prone to jealousy

Primary: Accommodating--happiest when giving to others, not self absorbed, wants to carry on traditions of family, not materialistic, modest, serves others, not domineering, overly loyal, not competitive, does not need instant gratification, not controlling, compassionate, sympathetic, sensitive to the needs of others, not manipulative, gets along with others, does not make enemies, not vain, dislikes conflict, constructive, prone to spirituality, can be a doormat, good at taking advice, can be submissive.

4.) I guess they're moderately accurate. I think it's overly simplistic, as almost all "psychological evaluations" are. I'm also fairly certain it's geared toward pointing out all your "bad" qualities. Many things in the list o' negativity up there can be viewed in a different light and considered positives.

But, yeah, I'm a loner. I have Social Anxiety Disorder. I let people I care about run over me. I have problems with intimacy (not sex; they aren't the same). I'm moody. I'm a dreamer. I'm not jealous, though. I don't know why that one's stuck on there.

On the flip side, I'm incredibly intuitive and empathic. I draw people to me, once they get past my outer shell. I am kind and generous in the ways I know how to be. I'm also at least somewhat intelligent. I'm very dependable in the ways that count. And I'm capable of the most intense love, loyalty, and devotion you can imagine once you earn my trust.

Whatever. I'm fucked up. That quiz annoyed me for more reasons than one, not the least of which was that all the descriptions of all the different "types" were mired in negativity.

1. Female
2. I'm a slave

3.Extroversion |||||| 27%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 67%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 35%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

4.Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
I'd say that's accurate.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
I am organized, however I love spontaneity and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Unfortunately accurate.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Scary accurate

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.
I suppose

I think the Global 5 Type Descriptions were very inaccurate though. My primary was organized. Which made me look like a square. Does not like tattoo's. Shit I have nine of them.

Last edited:
Well heres my results.

1. Female
2. slave

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion - || 7%
Orderliness - |||||| 24%
Emotional Stability - || 7%
Accommodation - |||||||||||||||||||||| 92%
Inquisitiveness - |||||||||||| 41%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
*Yup I am usualy NOT in the fucking mood. For anything and anyone. Oh well! lol*

Emotional Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were very high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Global 5: socially unskilled, unable to speak up for self, depressed, low self confidence, afraid of providing criticism, discontent, negative, apologetic, not a leader, quiet around strangers, easy to fool, low energy level, easily distracted, feels defective, avoids crowds, avoids unnecessary social interaction, easy to persuade, avoidant, anxious, worrying, pessimist, unambitious, private, dependent, easily hurt, self loathing, frequently overwhelmed by unpleasant emotions, dislikes the spotlight, afraid to draw attention to self, fearful, weak sense or purpose, easily discouraged, lonely, not punctual, finishes work late, unadventurous, uninterested in science, prone to panic, easily embarrassed, happy doing mindless work, unproductive, loner, embarrassed by praise, prone to tears, easy to influence, feels unattractive, uncompetitive, modest, apprehensive about new encounters, second guesses self, feels untalented, not big on philosophical discussions, hesitant, undemanding, overly nice, avoids being a bother to anyone.

Accommodating: happiest when giving to others, not self absorbed, wants to carry on traditions of family, not materialistic, modest, serves others, not domineering, overly loyal, not competitive, does not need instant gratification, not controlling, compassionate, sympathetic, sensitive to the needs of others, not manipulative, gets along with others, does not make enemies, not vain, dislikes conflict, constructive, prone to spirituality, can be a doormat, good at taking advice, can be submissive.

Must say they are right. lol

Yea you wouldn't want that, "me", at home! :p

Last edited:
I bet you end up with a lot of martyr complexes. ;)

1) Sex = Female
2) Role = small person

3) Extroversion |||||||||||| 47%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 47%
Emotional Stability |||||| 24%
Accommodation |||||||||| 35%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 67%
Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: RLUEI -- avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

4) Mostly except for the unproductive part. That's like.. not true at all. The rest sort of is in at least a relative way... relative to what i think my potential might be on some things... yes. These things are no... not true... at all

i think this test gave me a bit of a bad wrap. Dissent has its place.

Last edited:
Extroversion |||||| 21%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 55%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||| 30%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 35%

Yep. I am OCD boy. Here me obsess.

1. F

2. submissive, toy

3. Give your %

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 64%
Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 47%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

-> spot on on the talkative.but not sure about the damaging effect on developing my own individual interests although it is true that I find passionate people contagious

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

-> college drop out? lol

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

-> yep

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

-> not really. I never give more than I am willing to.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

-> guess so

Last edited:
Ohh man tests like these are so difficult for a Gemini like me. Because depending on the situation I can be soft hearted and tough minded about the exact same thing at the same time. I embrace change yet love holding on to traditions, I use both common sense and ingenuity when problem solving. I invent then I build.
I'll post my results but two are completely wrong about me and are not representative of my character. In fact I am the complete opposite of the last one's description. I am a worrier... yes but that does not make me an insecure, or anxious person. and I am just about as intellectually curious a person and as inquisitive as they come ....Not putting down the test just saying.
Female
submissive
Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 32%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
Inquisitiveness |||||| 30%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were low which suggests you are overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense too often of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Last edited:
Maybe I better take it again.....OK this time I took it as a male, and answered many right down the middle because I am a dual personality at my core. HA all I did was increase my mind to medium lol. strange
Male (I lied)
submissive
Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 41%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 41%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

pisha if it isn't fashioned after Jung's personality tests..pishaaaa on it

Last edited:
(1) Female

(2) Bottom

(3)
Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 61%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 41%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Personality type:
withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned

Bloody hell, that's me to a T!

Last edited:
Female sub.

Orderliness |||||| 30%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
(so true...)

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

(much more so when I was younger, worked at it... ;))

(hm... fairly practical and not the most intellectual, lol)

Global 5: sloan SCUAI; sloan+ S|C|uAI; primary Calm; S(64%)C(72%)U(70%)A(64%)I(64%)

Mainly accurate:
not bothered by disorder, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, often late, level emotions, worry free, people loving, prefers unpredictable to organized, fearless, not apprehensive about new encounters, likes philosophical discussions, disorganized, not easily annoyed, not a perfectionist, enjoys danger, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, anxiety free, always joking, very curious, not embarrassed easily, adventurous, flexible, trusting, easy to get to know, easy to satisfy, likes crowds, ready to act on the spot, not a bad loser, outgoing, thrill seeker, not easily discouraged, optimistic, laid back, open to new experience, slow to judge others, socially skilled, easily talked into doing silly things, rarely prepared, willing to take risks, adjusts easily, passionate about causes, willing to explain things twice, spontaneous, relaxed, believes in universal harmony, eager to soothe hurt feelings

Not really:
life of the party
not afraid to draw attention to self
not very private,
narcissistic,
thinks fun is the most important think in life,

Well, quite a lot actually fits. A lot is left out too. I can be shy and secretive, emotional and provocative, and a thousand other things as well. But, yeah.

female
submissive

Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 55%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 41%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

seems low but close

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

that's fair

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

fair again

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

uhuh

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress

this surprises me completely, wondering who took this part of the test :)

Last edited:
1. female

2. submissive and slave

3. Extroversion 18%
Emotional stability 15%
Accommodation 78%

4. in those 3 areas, my results were surprisingly accurate. i am very shy and timid, unassertive and secretive. i do have very low self-esteem and am in a state of constant anxiety and worry over every single thing in life, big or small. and i do serve others often to the detriment of my own well-being, and have a bit of that martyr complex thing going on.

however like BiBunny said, the test was overly simplistic but i understand why it must be that way.

1. female
2. slave

3. Extroversion (72%)
Accommodation (58%)
Emotional Stability (47%)

4. given the descriptive statements that came with the results, I thought they were accurate.

but I also find tests like these reflect how I'm seeing myself at any given point in time

1) Male

2) Dominant

3) Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||| 35%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 81%
Accommodation |||||| 24%
Accuracy:

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive. Somewhat true. I'm in the spotlight often and I'm comfortable there. I just don't seek it out.

Orderliness results were very high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun. Very true. A place for everything and everything in its place. My world is orderly and neat.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic. True.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others. I have a little trouble with this one. Yes, my standards are high and I rarely lower them for anyone. But, I don't think that's being "selfish", "uncooperative", or "difficult". I've learned that if you expect the best you very often get it. From yourself and others. It's possible to ask for what you want without being rude and disagreeable.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative. Okay. lol

4) I gave them a 4 for accuracy.

Organized

more controlled than random, more logical than abstract, uncomfortable when things are imperfect, more grounded than in the clouds, overachiever, likes the security of working for a company, motivated, wants everything to add up perfectly, saves money instead of spending it, feels best when working, does not go to concerts frequently, feels success provides a good model/example for others, not a fan of political instability and revolution, /wants to be good, balanced, and have integrity; fears being corrupt, evil, or defective/, does not like to look weird, financially prudent, mature, prefers non fiction to fiction, not a big partier, values tradition, values hard work, anti-tattoos, purposeful, thinks of most things in terms of costs and benefits

Hmm. Interesting. All true except that I'm not a company-man. Being a business-owner is more secure than working for a company to me.

Last edited:
Female

Submissive

Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 67%
Inquisitiveness |||||| 30%

Somewhat accurate. I don't have a martyr complex, but I am overly helpful. (People with a martyr complex want everyone to know everything they do. Look at poor poor me, I do so much. Wah wah wah. I don't do that.) I, also, do not consider myself small minded because I'm a traditionalist - mostly cause I could care less what other people do or choose to believe.

Female

Extroversion |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 55%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 55%
Accommodation |||||| 30%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.
I can do it, I don't like to do it.

Depends what we're talking about. Some areas of my life are complete chaos, some are absolutely airtight. Balance is lacking there.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Sure. I was a nervous worrier but therapy works for some things really well. No more.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Altruist, no, but ask me what I'm like if something strikes me as *unfair* to someone else. Thoughtful, no, protective, yes.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

That's probably the best assessment.

I wonder how data would be interpreted if I took the test as a man? Is there a diff?

Inquisitive

more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, detaches to analyze factors from multiple perspectives, regularly uses ideas and tools to transform understanding, enjoys playing with random interconnections between ideas and patterns, would describe self as a nerd in high school, likes science fiction, introspective, good at fixing things, more comfortable around adults as a child, feels both special and defective, knows the darkside of life well, is not bothered by going long periods without speaking with people, more intellectual than sensual, can be bitter, problem solver, relys on mind more than on others, driven by curiousity, feels best when working, minimalist

Everything except sci fi fits like a glove. There are nerds who totally dislike sci fi, ugh.

Last edited:
(People with a martyr complex want everyone to know everything they do. Look at poor poor me, I do so much. Wah wah wah. I don't do that.)

That isn't true. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyr_complex

In psychology, a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for its own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it feeds a psychological need.

In some cases, this results from the belief that the martyr has been singled out for persecution due to exceptional ability or integrity.[1] Theologian Paul Johnson considers such beliefs a topic of concern for the mental health of clergy.[2] Other martyr complexes involve willful suffering in the name of love or duty. This has been observed in women, especially in poor families, in codependant or abusive relationships.[3][4] It has also been described as a facet of Jewish-American folklore.[5]

The desire for martyrdom is sometimes considered a form of masochism.[6] Allan Berger, however, described it as one of several patterns of "pain/suffering seeking behavior", including asceticism and penance.

Female

Sub

Extro 75%
Orderly 38%
Emotional Stability 30%
Accomodation 78%
Inq 58%

It appears to be quiet accurate for all intents and purposes.

Female

Sub....Brat....Daddies Girl

Extroversion |||||| 30%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 67%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 55%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 55%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 55%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive. Hmmmm not sure I would say quiet, but its about comfort zones. Assertive at work to the point of being a pain in the bum

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun. Hmmmm am flexible but fun went to the wall a few years ago

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic. Used to thinking on my feet so yes all of that is correct

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests. No, not at all, my friends ALWAYS come first, above family and above me.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative. I would say more than moderately for someone of my age, but then I am not exactly going to say I am thick am I?

Male

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 61%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 67%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
Accuracy: who the hell knows? Somewhere between 0% and 100%
Here are your results on each dimension:

This can be seen in some of my posts, I'd guess.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun. I try to be flexible. It's difficult to meet someone, if you aren't flexible, these days. Everybody has their opinion of what they're looking for. Being Prince Charming isn't always easy.:rolleyes:

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic. Well, DUH!

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests. I think I'm very kind natured and very trusting and helpful, but I do have my own interests. What person wouldn't? I'm not good at these things, I guess.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative. I've made several of my own electrical toys. I'd say that makes me imaginative. I'm curious to find out what some unsuspecting woman thinks when she sees them. And I'm intellectual, because I know it's going to mess with her mind and that will help me take control. I guess they left out sneaky? :D

Last edited:
Female

Submissive

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 61%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 35%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 32%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

To a point I'd agree. I talk too much and I'm quite outgoing, but I also have my own identity.

Yeah, I'd agree completely there.

I tend to be a worrier.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

When I was in counselling a few years ago, I was told I was a mother hen. I worry about other people before myself.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

I am stuck in my ways sometimes, but then I'm a very curious person too.

Back