Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhh, and I was telling Grace just a little while ago that it was just plain fucking hot here today.

In fact, I was wondering if our 2 weeks of spring had already come and gone.

In a way, that would be ok, seeings as the Tampa Resevoir is empty...and we have another 2 to the 3 months till the rainy season.:(

They're pumping ground water over the allowable limit. Which means:

1) more sink holes and dry wells

2) the enchroachment of salt water into the water table. St. Pete has to pump their water from my area for this particular reason. You'd think they would have learned by now.

we have had two weeks of spring:confused:when:confused:

Well, you need to stop reading and get yer ass own here and visit.

Think of it as a little...independent research.;)

I'm sure Gianna would be able to assist in that research if you ever come down. She is a true nature addict.:)

*nods* She has tempted me time and again with those pictures of hers.

a few days in Jan...a few days in Feb and a few days in March.

What?

You were expecting them all at once?:rolleyes:

not really just couldn't remember when or if we had them feee only recalls summer and not summer...she doesn't recall when not summer occurs

I kinda miss dosin and postin....;)

I need to find my friend Cid again...been waaaaayyy to long.

Other blurt: could you make that a cheeeeeseburger?:D

*blurt* The woman on top of me is sexy ;)

~~

Im out until monday, have fun litizens. (notice how i cant be bothered to find the in/ out thread)

I'm accident prone today. I messed beet root juice all over my favourite white tshirt . . . and dropped the coffee plunger with a whole lot of coffee in it - both ground, and liquid. I don't want to clean either up. I now have a stained tshirt, and a really dirty floor. :rolleyes:

And damn it, I fucking miss her. :(:heart:

I'm accident prone today. I messed beet root juice all over my favourite white tshirt . . . and dropped the coffee plunger with a whole lot of coffee in it - both ground, and liquid. I don't want to clean either up. I now have a stained tshirt, and a really dirty floor. :rolleyes:

****Massive, giant, uber hugs.****

P.S. Soak it in MORE beet juice and make it your favorite pink T-shirt.

soooooo staying far away from that BSG thread... I want to know so bad and want to avoid spoilers so bad.

I've watched the whole series on DVD. Never seen one live. *sigh*

Did they schedule a release date for the final season yet?

soooooo staying far away from that BSG thread... I want to know so bad and want to avoid spoilers so bad.

I've watched the whole series on DVD. Never seen one live. *sigh*

Did they schedule a release date for the final season yet?
I haven't been able to find a date for the release yet. I bet it will probably come out pretty soon since they're starting a spin-off show. I'm hoping Sci Fi Channel will replay the entire season in order, but they're weird about that. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't know how much lower my life can get.

*hugs you both lots and lots and lots*:kiss::rose::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back