Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that she can be so impressive and powerful while talking about Nietzsche or Ricoeur, but when she talks about her grandmother, she is so vulnerable?

I need sand between my toes, sea air in my lungs, sun on my face, and a bikini bunny on my arm.

I need sand between my toes, sea air in my lungs, sun on my face, and a bikini bunny on my arm.

Okay, dude... but I'm telling you...
the chicks are going to think you are weird as hell carrying one of these around the beach!

bikinibuns.jpg

It's a little after 4:30am, and I can't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep all night.

And I tried...I tried...and was not just unnoticed, I was met with resistance. So why am I being told that IF I tried at all, I didn't try hard enough? Why is it that when someone hurts me, I am made to feel like I brought it on myself?

I dreamed last night that the ocean had flooded over the road to Atlantic City at the end there. Of course instead of stopping and waiting for the water to recede like a normal human should, I drove right through it! I'm so addicted to gambling and poker :D

And then I woke up when I was safely on the other side.

It's a little after 4:30am, and I can't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep all night.

And I tried...I tried...and was not just unnoticed, I was met with resistance. So why am I being told that IF I tried at all, I didn't try hard enough? Why is it that when someone hurts me, I am made to feel like I brought it on myself?

* Hugs * :rose:

-hugs-

*gentle hugs* :rose:

Ye gads it's cold! *shivers*

Last edited:
I used to believe that death was the end. Now I know that even though we leave this earth, we are not gone. I still feel you with me. You're not gone.

I have totally KICKED ASS at work the last few weeks!!!!

Yeah...they love me...and they should.:cool:

Time for some tunes.

:D

We had a good coating up here, but it has been warm, and it wil be again. :)

ohhhh, and I was telling Grace just a little while ago that it was just plain fucking hot here today.

In fact, I was wondering if our 2 weeks of spring had already come and gone.

In a way, that would be ok, seeings as the Tampa Resevoir is empty...and we have another 2 to the 3 months till the rainy season.:(

They're pumping ground water over the allowable limit. Which means:

1) more sink holes and dry wells

2) the enchroachment of salt water into the water table. St. Pete has to pump their water from my area for this particular reason. You'd think they would have learned by now.

ohhhh, and I was telling Grace just a little while ago that it was just plain fucking hot here today.

In fact, I was wondering if our 2 weeks of spring had already come and gone.

In a way, that would be ok, seeings as the Tampa Resevoir is empty...and we have another 2 to the 3 months till the rainy season.:(

They're pumping ground water over the allowable limit. Which means:

1) more sink holes and dry wells

2) the enchroachment of salt water into the water table. St. Pete has to pump their water from my area for this particular reason. You'd think they would have learned by now.

Why won't they just listen to Carl Hiaasen, I ask you? :rolleyes: (Sorry, he's the only thing I've really read on the Florida environment.)

Why won't they just listen to Carl Hiaasen, I ask you? :rolleyes: (Sorry, he's the only thing I've really read on the Florida environment.)

Well, you need to stop reading and get yer ass own here and visit.

Think of it as a little...independent research.;)

I'm sure Gianna would be able to assist in that research if you ever come down. She is a true nature addict.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back